Crytek UK's secret project

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Gooseberrysoda
128-bit

Crytek UK's secret project

Post by Gooseberrysoda »

http://crytekuk.info/crytek-uks-secret- ... rs-on-ign/

I've been waiting for Timesplitters 4 ever since I played the third, and this looks like it might be it. I'll finally have reason to buy a next-gen console, and with my new job, I'll have the cash, as well. Everything's coming up Alex!

Anyone else excited at the idea that TS4 isn't doomed as it was thought when FRD went under?
Sega Genesis (Model 2), Sega CD, Sega 32X, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Game Boy Family, Phillips CD-i Model 910, NES, Atari 5200, Virtual Boy, Atari Jaguar, Playstations 3-4
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: Crytek UK's secret project

Post by TEKTORO »

Everyone needs to go right now and buy TSFP for whatever console you have,then go and sign a petition,bitch,rant,and beg for them to make a new one similar to its roots with much improved everything else.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Gooseberrysoda
128-bit

Post by Gooseberrysoda »

TEKTORO wrote:Everyone needs to go right now and buy TSFP for whatever console you have,then go and sign a petition,bitch,rant,and beg for them to make a new one similar to its roots with much improved everything else.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but even if it is, the man (woman?) speaks the truth. TSFP is, in my opinion, the best game in existence.
Sega Genesis (Model 2), Sega CD, Sega 32X, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Game Boy Family, Phillips CD-i Model 910, NES, Atari 5200, Virtual Boy, Atari Jaguar, Playstations 3-4
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Gooseberrysoda wrote:
TEKTORO wrote:Everyone needs to go right now and buy TSFP for whatever console you have,then go and sign a petition,bitch,rant,and beg for them to make a new one similar to its roots with much improved everything else.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but even if it is, the man (woman?) speaks the truth. TSFP is, in my opinion, the best game in existence.

why would it be sarcasm?
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Wowowow, some of us already own TS2 and 3 on two consoles. I see no reason to buy it on all three.

TS4 just needs to support fan made maps over lan. I know 2 doesnt, I am not sure about 3, but 4 needs it.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Gooseberrysoda wrote:

No Iam not being sarcastic.I started making maps again for versus bot or friends when they come over.Im playing it on gamecube with s-video and it looks great.You can tweek the controller options to make it comfortable to play.The story mode,arcade mode and multiplayer makes this a perfect complete package.I really mean it I hope it comes back with the same intentions just pushing current gen tech.Also you just need (2)copys of TSFP just in case.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.