I just beat Bioshock[Spoiler]

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
MrPopo

Re: I just beat Bioshock[Spoiler]

Post by MrPopo »

Boaradoor wrote:I guess I consider saving the girls and having a life with them the Good ending. I didn't kill any of them and think I rescued all the girls on every level.

No, that's the bad ending. Those girls were doing just fine producing Adam through hard work. Then you come along and rob them of their job and turn them into parasites, dependent on you for their future.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

I'm looking forward to Bioshock Infinite with Ken Levine handling the game. :D
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

I found the ending to be my least favourite part. What if say I saved 51% of the critters, would I still be eligible for the 30 second good ending (bless you Ken Levine for your generosity) or is the algorithm a bit more subtle than that?
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image