Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by Mod_Man_Extreme Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 pm

DS3's from Japan are also built in Japan instead of the Taiwanese and Chinese ones we get here in the USA, and along with their tighter sticks and triggers are of a much higher build quality than their international counterpart versions.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
User avatar
ZeroAX
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7471
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Current: Amsterdam. From Greece

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by ZeroAX Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:DS3's from Japan are also built in Japan instead of the Taiwanese and Chinese ones we get here in the USA, and along with their tighter sticks and triggers are of a much higher build quality than their international counterpart versions.


oh perfect for fighting and racing games rage attacks then (never actually thrown a controller but I've banged plenty of keyboards with my fists)
Image
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
User avatar
lisalover1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Redmond, WA

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by lisalover1 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 am

ZeroAX wrote:
Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:DS3's from Japan are also built in Japan instead of the Taiwanese and Chinese ones we get here in the USA, and along with their tighter sticks and triggers are of a much higher build quality than their international counterpart versions.


oh perfect for fighting and racing games rage attacks then (never actually thrown a controller but I've banged plenty of keyboards with my fists)

I never threw a controller, but I once chewed on my Game Boy Color out of rage.
Image
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
User avatar
ZeroAX
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7471
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Current: Amsterdam. From Greece

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by ZeroAX Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 am

lisalover1 wrote:I never threw a controller, but I once chewed on my Game Boy Color out of rage.




hahahahahaha. Nintendo should make each 3DS color have its own flavor.

White - Vanilla

Brown - Chocolate

Red - Strawberry

ect.ect.

What game was that, that made you do that? Pokemon? (freaking hated confusion)
Image
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
User avatar
lisalover1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Redmond, WA

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by lisalover1 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 am

ZeroAX wrote:
lisalover1 wrote:I never threw a controller, but I once chewed on my Game Boy Color out of rage.




hahahahahaha. Nintendo should make each 3DS color have its own flavor.

White - Vanilla

Brown - Chocolate

Red - Strawberry

ect.ect.

What game was that, that made you do that? Pokemon? (freaking hated confusion)

Nope, it was Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. This boss in particular: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSfVQHvQvk
Image
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
User avatar
ZeroAX
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7471
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Current: Amsterdam. From Greece

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by ZeroAX Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 am

lisalover1 wrote:Nope, it was Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. This boss in particular: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSfVQHvQvk



That actually seams like a really fun and original Zelda boss fight. I wish modern Zelda games were this original with their puzzles.
Image
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
User avatar
lisalover1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Redmond, WA

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by lisalover1 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 am

ZeroAX wrote:
lisalover1 wrote:Nope, it was Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. This boss in particular: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSfVQHvQvk



That actually seams like a really fun and original Zelda boss fight. I wish modern Zelda games were this original with their puzzles.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's definitely creative, you just start to lose appreciation for it after trying it 20+ times. :lol:
Image
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
User avatar
GSZX1337
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Madison, TN

Re: Looking for a trust worthy online retailer for a PS3 control

by GSZX1337 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

lisalover1 wrote:I never threw a controller, but I once chewed on my Game Boy Color out of rage.

Nom nom nom.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests