PSP Phone Announced

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Inazuma
Next-Gen

Re: PSP Phone Announced

Post by Inazuma »

I hate this new Sony device because I like video games. Anyway, even if I wanted it, my boycott of Sony prevents me from doing so. No worries, since Nintendo will come through for me with the 3DS.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

The PSP is dead to me. Funny how Sony is doing such a good job with the PS3 right now, and they can't make a proper handheld even if their lives depended on it.

Hope they make some original games for it, cause all the PSP managed to do is make me want to play games on the PS2 or PS3. Sold it and never looked back.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

And what if they allowed you to use your PSN bought titles on it?? I might be a tad interested in it... depends on price of course.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

D.D.D. wrote:And what if they allowed you to use your PSN bought titles on it?? I might be a tad interested in it... depends on price of course.

Holy crap, D.D.D, I haven't seen you around here for ages!
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

lisalover1 wrote:
D.D.D. wrote:And what if they allowed you to use your PSN bought titles on it?? I might be a tad interested in it... depends on price of course.

Holy crap, D.D.D, I haven't seen you around here for ages!

I know~ :roll: Sometimes life speeds up and you move, have a kid, change jobs, get a house, and more. Busy would be my best excuse but I never stopped lurking. I mean jeez, I'm just catching up on 3-year old games now too. :lol:
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
BlackDS
Next-Gen

Post by BlackDS »

3DS >>>>>>> PSP GoPhone

My main problem with it is that it is called a PSP. It is not a PSP.
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

Your right, it is not a PSP. It is an Xperia slider with Android. The games Sony puts on the market will be available to all Android phones as long as they are capable of playing them and I am sure future Android phones will be built taking that into consideration.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Irrelevant. The iPhone/iTouch already has the phone gaming market sewn up. The 3DS will wipe the floor with it anyway. Sony are going to run the risk of being a jack of all trades device yet it won't do any of them particularly well. They won't even be able to play the whole 'dedicated gaming device' angle because it isn't. Are they going to allow you to pause your game and instantly resume when you get a phone call? What about battery life? If it's going to have better graphics than the PSP (if it's not, why bother buying one? Just get a 3DS or iPhone 4) then the battery life is going to be a huge concern.

Mark my words. This will flop.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
BlackDS
Next-Gen

Post by BlackDS »

Niode wrote:Mark my words. This will flop.

Worse than the PSP go?
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

BlackDS wrote:
Niode wrote:Mark my words. This will flop.

Worse than the PSP go?

You would be surprised how hard this can fail.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^