Have you ever felt lifted up by a franchise?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
AgentCupcakes
16-bit

Re: Have you ever felt lifted up by a franchise?

Post by AgentCupcakes »

SwooshBear wrote:
AgentCupcakes wrote:
SwooshBear wrote:Call of Duty anyone?

Assassins Creed and Kingdom Hearts had better sequals...

Well I preferred world at war more than either of the modern warfare and kingdom hearts 1 was way better than 2

Kingdom Hearts 2 is way better than 1, go beat it and you'll see XD

you have to get me to play it again XD
Systems: Genesis, SNES, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP

Twitter: Agent_Cupcakes
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

@Zelda convo:
I don't feel it's getting worse... but I don't feel it's getting better either. Same with most Nintendo stuff actually - I just feel like they're stagnating.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Gnashvar wrote:
Para wrote:
Gnashvar wrote:The Legend of Zelda series keeps getting better as time passes by. Same with Smash Brothers and Mario Kart.

This is a joke right?

You think it's getting worse? I've enjoyed every single game and each one has become a little better than the other. I have fond memories of Link to the Past and I think it's the best but each game has exceded my expectations. But then maybe I'm just weird. I have mentioned before that the first Zelda game I finished was Adventure of Link, and I thought it was a good game then and I think it's a good game now.

Wait you think alttp is the best but you think the others are better? :?
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

the7k wrote:@Zelda convo:
I don't feel it's getting worse... but I don't feel it's getting better either. Same with most Nintendo stuff actually - I just feel like they're stagnating.

Mario Galaxy != stagnation.

their multiplayer franchises like Mario Kart and SSB don't have to change their gameplay. more characters and courses/stages is good enough for me. Besides they keep it to 1 entry per console. How can anyone justify that COD : MW needed a sequel for multiplayer? AND having to pay extra for the same maps you had in MW1.

yeah the zelda franchise really really really needs to evolve. It's the same puzzles and the same items since OOT (when it comes to 3D zeldas)

now the DS Zeldas are pretty innovative with their puzzle designs
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
ProfessorK
64-bit

Post by ProfessorK »

hashiriya1 wrote:Dodonpachi and Gran Turismo series' keep on gettin' better.

I would agree with this if a new Gran Turismo would manage to come out when I still have excitement for it and not anger about it being in release limbo for years :?
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

streets of rage-->streets of rage 2