The VGA Issue 1 now up for sale!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

The VGA Issue 1 now up for sale!

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that the debut issue of The VGA is now up for sale on my site ( www.thevgatv.com ). The proof looks really good and I hope that you all enjoy it. Also, it will be up on Amazon in a week or so (it's out of my hands as to when they get around to putting it up). The full game list is on the site! Please let me know what you all think.
Unleaded Logic
128-bit

Re: The VGA Issue 1 now up for sale!

Post by Unleaded Logic »

Looking forward to it! :)
Xonticus
128-bit

Post by Xonticus »

Congrats! I will eat this up as soon as I get some extra funds to do so! I might have to follow your lead and publish something video game related. Sounds like fun!
Got: Atari 2600, Atari 7800Pro, Commodore 64, Odyssey 2, Sega Master System, NES, Genesis Models 1-3, Nomad, Game Gear, Sega CD Model 1, Sega 32x, SuperNES, GameBoys, GameBoy Pocket, GBC, Sega Saturn Model 2, GBA, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 2 Slim, Nintendo DS Lite, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PS3 Slim
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

Much appreciated. If you do decide to start making your own video game books just drop me a line if you have any questions or need any help!
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

I'm going buy a copy when it gets released on Amazon ;)
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

[quote="swiftzx"]I'm going buy a copy when it gets released on Amazon ;)[/quote]

Sweet. I'll make a post on this thread to let everyone know when it gets put up on amazon. With the Sega Master System book it took about a week. Hopefully they'll go a little quicker this time around.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Awesome will definitely check it out!! :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

Hey everybody, the VGA is now up for sale on Amazon. If you pick it and The Sega Master System Game Guide up at the same time, you get free shipping :D

http://www.amazon.com/VGA-Video-Game-Ar ... 802&sr=1-2
Jimmy Yakapucci
64-bit

Post by Jimmy Yakapucci »

I ordered a copy from the web site, but I should have gone to Amazon instead. For about 30 cents extra I could get it in 3-5 business days instead of 3 weeks. I guess that is what I get for not reading the whole thread before ordering.

JY
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

[quote="Jimmy Yakapucci"]I ordered a copy from the web site, but I should have gone to Amazon instead. For about 30 cents extra I could get it in 3-5 business days instead of 3 weeks. I guess that is what I get for not reading the whole thread before ordering.

JY[/quote]

Actually it should get to you much sooner than 3 weeks. I don't know why they inflate the numbers like that. The longest I've waited has been 8-9 days, and that was when I ordered 50 of them. Typically you'll get an email conformation that it's on the way within a day or two of you ordering.