What do you do when you have 2 copies of a cheap game?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: What do you do when you have 2 copies of a cheap game?

Post by Gamerforlife »

I'll typically give it away to a friend, sell it to somone or trade it with someone. If it's something modern I may trade it in at Gamestop if I'm really desperate to get enough cash or store credit to buy a great new game.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

give them to friends, i've bought plenty of cheap games and just gave them away
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

If it's a CD I use it to scratch my arm. If it's a cartridge I use it to fill up my cartridge holder. If it's a woman I have sex with it then put mango salsa on it. If it has sticker residue on it I use it to remove unsightly knuckle hair.
FiftyDollarCurse
128-bit

Post by FiftyDollarCurse »

Mystery box.
Frizz.Meister
32-bit

Post by Frizz.Meister »

Give them to friends who believe Modern Warfare 2 is the peak of video games...Sonic 2 co-op managed to change that though.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I hold on to them and trade/sell them to friends or family members who are new to retrogaming. For example, one of my coworkers just drug out his NES last week. He only could find Slalom and Mario 3, which is fine since Slalom was his favorite game. I happened to have doubles of games like 10 Yard Fight, Mario 1, RC Proam, Adventures of Link, and Soccer. He wanted all of them and paid me $20 for the lot of five. Not bad considering I got all of them for about a dollar each, well Adventures of Link was $4 but the others were less than a dollar a pop.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

Join Goozex where every game goes for a minimum of 100 points ($5) towards another trade. I just sent out Toy Story (NES) and Bill Elliot's NASCAR (NES) this week.
Some of the common games may take a while to be traded but its worth it in the end.

If you want to join Goozex use me as a referal: http://www.goozex.com/referral.asp?idr=574819225474
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.