Rage quitters, make me... rage.

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Ripley
8-bit

Re: Rage quitters, make me... rage.

Post by Ripley »

AmishSamurai wrote:I always make it a principle to leave AFTER a round/game is over, lest I be called a ragequitter because it's 3 in the morning and I'm half-asleep at the keyboard.

Yeah, sitting it through is something I do too, it's not cool for your team if you just bail on them.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

I don't play Strategy games like Risk (not on PC anyway) but I do play FPSes and it does get annoying when someone quits after you killed them after a few times in Quake.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

There's a fun server mod in TF2 that causes the UT announcer to say "RAGE QUIT" or "DOUBLE RAGE QUIT" (and so on) when people leave. I don't know the specific conditions; I suspect it's if you're being dominated and quit it's a rage quit.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

MrPopo wrote:There's a fun server mod in TF2 that causes the UT announcer to say "RAGE QUIT" or "DOUBLE RAGE QUIT" (and so on) when people leave. I don't know the specific conditions; I suspect it's if you're being dominated and quit it's a rage quit.

That sounds awesome. I love having UT voices in a game that's not UT. :mrgreen:
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I always thougth the UT announcer should have been replaced for Bombing Ran and have clips from Hispanic Football Announcers.
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

Post by AmishSamurai »

fastbilly1 wrote:I always thougth the UT announcer should have been replaced for Bombing Ran and have clips from Hispanic Football Announcers.

Capturing a point results in a 3-minute long GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!
MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw