Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
Benex
8-bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Worst game you own?

by Benex Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Days of Thunder for the NES probably.

I have lots of bad games. Weapon Lord for SNES, Shaq Fu for Genesis, Bulls vs Blazers for SNES, RollerGames for NES...so many.
User avatar
sevin0seven
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8938
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Worst game you own?

by sevin0seven Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Limewater wrote:.....It got a little tedious towards the end, but when I beat Noah's Ark, I was treated to a pretty cool flood scene.


i guess there's my reason for playing and finishing this game.
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
Limewater
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Baltimore Washington Corridor

Re: Worst game you own?

by Limewater Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 pm

sevin0seven wrote:
Limewater wrote:.....It got a little tedious towards the end, but when I beat Noah's Ark, I was treated to a pretty cool flood scene.


i guess there's my reason for playing and finishing this game.


You can finish Noah's Ark in, like, half an hour I think. I don't really remember how long it takes, since I haven't played it in about ten years. Of the three games, it was the easiest, followed by David and Goliath. I never stuck with Baby Moses long enough to beat it. It's pretty frustrating.

Bible Adventures is also much better than Operation Secret Storm, in my opinion. I've actually gotten pretty far in O.S.S., though I haven't beaten it yet. I've only really tried a few times, because it's really tedious to kill the bad guys without taking too much damage.
Systems: TI-99/4a, NES, SMS, GB, SNES, 3DO, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN
User avatar
ujnhunter
64-bit
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Worst game you own?

by ujnhunter Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Probably a RARE or Sonic game...
User avatar
IcKy99
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Worst game you own?

by IcKy99 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

hmmm the only game i own and do not play wat so ever is NHL 97
User avatar
BlackDS
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 pm
Location: The 'burgh

Re: Worst game you own?

by BlackDS Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Worlds Scariest Police Chases- PS1
Glover- N64 (I just fucking hate that game, it might not be too too bad by anyone else's standards)
Taz-Mania- GameGear (Worst music I have ever heard in a game)
Bee 52- NES (Dont have a system to play it, but I assume it is a piece of shit :lol: )


I also had Crash! Boom! Bang! for DS, but I got rid of that sad waste of plastic. 8)
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?


My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
User avatar
Reprise
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3596
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Earth

Re: Worst game you own?

by Reprise Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:51 pm

BlackDS wrote:Taz-Mania- GameGear (Worst music I have ever heard in a game)

Haha I used to love that when I was like 7. No joke. It probably was awful though.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation One, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, OUYA.

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Twitter: https://twitter.com/366GamesToPlay
User avatar
Luke
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am

Re: Worst game you own?

by Luke Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm

IcKy99 wrote:hmmm the only game i own and do not play wat so ever is NHL 97


I'll Take it!
Limewater
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Baltimore Washington Corridor

Re: Worst game you own?

by Limewater Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 pm

BlackDS wrote:Bee 52- NES (Dont have a system to play it, but I assume it is a piece of shit :lol: )


I've not played it either, but as I recall it actually has fairly positive reviews. Camerica games are usually high quality.
Systems: TI-99/4a, NES, SMS, GB, SNES, 3DO, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10529
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Worst game you own?

by prfsnl_gmr Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Limewater wrote:
BlackDS wrote:Bee 52- NES (Dont have a system to play it, but I assume it is a piece of shit :lol: )


I've not played it either, but as I recall it actually has fairly positive reviews. Camerica games are usually high quality.


Bee-52 is actually pretty good "shmup"-type game. I actully enjoyed it quite a bit.

Also, I agree with your point on Bible Adventures. It is not as bad as its reputation (although it is by no means good); however, it is notorious for being a terrible game - which is why I picked it up. Since I have been collecting NES games, I have come to realize that many of the unlicensed games are actually pretty good, while many of the licensed games - such as the awful, awful Super Pitfall - are terrible.

I actually like Spelunker...but I think that is just nostalgia mixed with Spelunker's overwhelmingly cheap gameplay.
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests