Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen

Re: Worst game you own?

by YoshiEgg25 Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 pm

GigaPepsiMan wrote:
YoshiEgg25 wrote:
D.D.D. wrote:Face Breaker KO Party - Wii. I bought it for $3 for Nintendo points. :lol:

You bought a game called Face Breaker KO Party? For the Wii?

1. "Face Breaker" and "Party" really don't go well together in the same sentence.
2. It's an obscure WiiWare game, which typically are *ahem* below average.

Ah well, at least it was only $3. And nothing against the Wii (I love it), but 90%-95% of third-party games on the system are disasters.

It isn't a wiiware game, he got it for the wii points.

It came with Wii Points? Wow, I've never heard of that; is that the only game that does that?
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
saturnfan
128-bit

by saturnfan Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I might of posted in this thread already, but whatever I will say it again just in case:

Defcon 5

That game was and is such a piece of garbage. Unreal II for xbox was also a really horrendous port, although I traded that game away a long time ago. Psychic Force 2012 for Dreamcast is also another stinker in my collection, I am very willing to get rid of that one if somebody wanted to buy it.

I also have several wrestling games for n64 that I have never played and never will, so i assume they range from bad to okay.
GigaPepsiMan
64-bit

by GigaPepsiMan Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm

The WWF games on N64 are actually really good.
axlryder
16-bit

by axlryder Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:24 am

balls 3d

I don't know what's worse, that a game had managed to attain this level of suck, or that the devs somehow managed to attribute sexual fetishism to a game about BALLS FIGHTING

sadly, my particular cartridge has parted from this world by way of tequila and bonfire.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

by Gamerforlife Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

A Madden game a friend left at my house and never picked up so I guess I "own" it now.

I don't like sports in general so I hate realistic sports titles. I do however, enjoy the arcade-like, not very serious kind like Sega Soccer Slam, NBA Jam or skate board/snow board stuff like Tony Hawks Pro Skater and SSX Tricky, each of which I own. I just don't like traditional sports titles. I like wrestling games too and as a previous poster said the N64 ones like Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy are some of the best in the genre
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Arbitern1
128-bit

by Arbitern1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:12 am

axlryder wrote:balls 3d

I don't know what's worse, that a game had managed to attain this level of suck, or that the devs somehow managed to attribute sexual fetishism to a game about BALLS FIGHTING

sadly, my particular cartridge has parted from this world by way of tequila and bonfire.

To be the champion, you gotta have Ballz!
Ack

by Ack Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 am

axlryder wrote:balls 3d

Kudos to your bonfire. I can't stand Ballz 3D. I want to say I respect it for its attempt at 3D combat on a 16-bit console, but I just can't bring myself to say anything nice about it purely because the game's attitude disgusts me thoroughly.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Razzmatazz
64-bit

by Razzmatazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Jmenglan wrote:Fighting Force for the Playstation, ugh that game is trash...and I own three copies of it. First copy was a gift, second one came in that package with Blood Omen and Soul Reaver, and the third was shipped to me by accident and the seller would not take it back, haha

I loved this game at the time, I moved from Streets of Rage onto this and Street Racer just as PS1 was getting big. Bought it again recently and although the combat is pretty dire, I still enjoy it. Fighting Force 2 however I thought was awful.

I don't really buy bad games so the worst game I have is probably Tomb Raider. I don't know if anyone has played this game lately but jesus, it's almost unplayable.
Currently playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Check out my album reviews at the home of rap reviews, http://www.rapreviews.com (NEW SITE COMING 2015)
Merz
24-bit

by Merz Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

GigaPepsiMan wrote:The WWF games on N64 are actually really good.

Agreed!!!! I'll never forget the day my brother, my 2 cousins, and I played one match in the NWO game that lasted like 3 hours. Saladin!!!
I've got my crown and I've got my scepter.
RBT
24-bit

by RBT Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 am

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Return to General Gaming