Salt Lake City, UT 84115

(801) 433-3020

Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by ExedExes Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 pm

J & W Videogames at the USA Fleamarket is no more after roughly 20 years of business, because the USA Fleamarket has been shut down indefinitely by the county for numerous code violations throughout the facility. It is unknown if they will even open again.

From their Facebook:

We would like to thank everyone for all the years of patronage, but have decided to close forever! It was not an easy decision, thank you all for your loyalty!! And if you get a chance checkout Gamequest in Springhill Fl, its a great store filled with Gamers who love collecting and playing games.

I have previously mentioned Game Quest on this thread, I hope they will continue to do well.
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Konacha
32-bit

by Konacha Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:21 pm

GameBox in District Heights, MD has closed due to the mall raising the rent too high.

PowerGamer in Glen Burnie, MD has closed due to the mall torn down. They said they moved to a new location before closing but nobody knows where that location is.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:22 am

Konacha wrote:GameBox in District Heights, MD has closed due to the mall raising the rent too high.

Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

ESauced
64-bit

by ESauced Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 pm

I remember Game Changerz from the short time I live in Salt Lake City. There was also a pretty good store in a mall in Provo. They had a R.O.B. and a bunch of other cool stuff displayed in the window and the prices were reasonable. Can’t remember the name of the store though.

I live in Kansas City now and really the only thing I know of around here is Vintage Stock. They’re okay. Every once in a while I’ll see something with a decent price there, but not often. In Colorado we had Game Force, which was an awesome store when I was a kid. Not sure it’s still there even.
Return to General Gaming