Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
Mr.White555
64-bit
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: The Deep South

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by Mr.White555 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm

In regards to the response about the Play-N-Trades in Georgia I can vouch for the one in Athens. Some of their products are priced well and some aren't.

Play-N-Trade
1880 Epps Bridge Parkway
Athens,Georgia, 30606
(706) 546-7501
User avatar
pepharytheworm
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2858
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by pepharytheworm Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Mr.White555 wrote:In regards to the response about the Play-N-Trades in Georgia I can vouch for the one in Athens. Some of their products are priced well and some aren't.

Play-N-Trade
1880 Epps Bridge Parkway
Athens,Georgia, 30606
(706) 546-7501


I agree thats not a bad playtrade. I bought Breath of Fire III and Dragon Warrior VII for $19.99 each there.
Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.
User avatar
Jrecee
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by Jrecee Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 am

Anyone know what the deal with this place is: http://www.ccgamingonline.com/

They were in kennesaw, Went once, then they moved. They were in the back of an internet cafe. Now it looks like they've moved again? Can anyone confirm?
User avatar
pepharytheworm
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2858
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by pepharytheworm Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:11 am

Jrecee wrote:Anyone know what the deal with this place is: http://www.ccgamingonline.com/

They were in kennesaw, Went once, then they moved. They were in the back of an internet cafe. Now it looks like they've moved again? Can anyone confirm?


They are still in Kennesaw. You must mean when they use to be in Roswell.

Ccgaming htt
2750 Jiles Rd- Kennesaw Ga 30144

lisalover1 must have missed my post in Racketboys' "Video Game Store" thread, because he didn't add the Georgia addresses I wrote
Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.
User avatar
final fight cd
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Location: ohio

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by final fight cd Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 am

here is a link to 'exchange' store locations. they may be hit or miss, but the ones i have been to rock my socks. they are mostly in oh and pa i think.

http://www.myexchangefranchise.com/storelocator.htm

also,

OHIO
game time
13312 Cleveland Avenue Northwest
Uniontown, OH
if you took a shit, please put it back
User avatar
lisalover1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Redmond, WA

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by lisalover1 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 am

Would a moderator please sticky this thread? I think it would be very useful, and this whole list would be pointless if we let it get lost.
Image
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
User avatar
Octopod
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by Octopod Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 am

They really do not seem to sticky too much of anything here but this would be a good one.
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23151
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by dsheinem Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

lisalover1 wrote:Would a moderator please sticky this thread? I think it would be very useful, and this whole list would be pointless if we let it get lost.


Agreed and done.
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23151
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by dsheinem Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 am

Also - there is this from digitpress - not sure how up to date it is though:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 768d23&z=9
User avatar
alexjames01
24-bit
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Retro Game Store Directory

by alexjames01 Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

pepharytheworm wrote:
Jrecee wrote:Anyone know what the deal with this place is: http://www.ccgamingonline.com/

They were in kennesaw, Went once, then they moved. They were in the back of an internet cafe. Now it looks like they've moved again? Can anyone confirm?


They are still in Kennesaw. You must mean when they use to be in Roswell.

Ccgaming htt
2750 Jiles Rd- Kennesaw Ga 30144

lisalover1 must have missed my post in Racketboys' "Video Game Store" thread, because he didn't add the Georgia addresses I wrote


I think i found what I am doing this weekend. I lost my NES and they seem to have them with new 72pins for $19.99.
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests