To hell with Gran Tursimo.....

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Droid party
Next-Gen

Re: To hell with Gran Tursimo.....

Post by Droid party »

Niode, your a man after my own heart. The design of the first monaro's (like mine) were clean and understated. Then the decision to export to the states prompted all sorts of garish wings and scoops and all that crap that ruined the aforementioned uncluttered design. One thing I can say for the later cars is that they were better mechanically, producing more power with a much better exhaust note. All that being even though, I would still go back to mine anyday. Image
JT wrote:Yeah, like vampire aliens invade and hit us all with a ray beam that paralyzes all of our arms. The only way to deactivate the ray beam and fight back the vampire alien threat is with a complicated series of foot patterns on the device's control board that looks remarkably like a DDR pad. We will all praise this man for saving our lives and buy him a mountain of stuffed animals.
Scooter
Next-Gen

Post by Scooter »

Niode wrote:That GTO just looks like a pig. Seriously, the first thing I thought was that it looks like like a pig with too many nostrils.

No offence to the owner, I'm sure you'll get much enjoyment out of it. I personally wouldn't be seen dead in that particular colour. In this country that car would be keyed/stolen within weeks.

Yeah, gee, I don't see how I could possibly take offense to that at all. :roll:
Ow! My small intestine!
RBT
24-bit

Post by RBT »

Looks great and I'm a fan of the colour I have a soft spot for orange cars.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

I'm with Niode on this one, and Pontiac really didn't do much with the relaunch of the GTO. They should have beefed up its engine a lot more.

While on the topic of cars, does anyone else shout out a concerned "BUMBLE BEE!" at drivers of the new Camaro?
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

Luke wrote:I'm with Niode on this one, and Pontiac really didn't do much with the relaunch of the GTO. They should have beefed up its engine a lot more.

While on the topic of cars, does anyone else shout out a concerned "BUMBLE BEE!" at drivers of the new Camaro?

The new camaro rocks other than the crappy interior and the fact that they're on their way to becoming oversaturated like the mustang. The challenger beat the Camaro to market by a year but I see twice as many camaros already.

The synergy green ones are awesome though