Games Beaten: 2010

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten: 2010

Post by dsheinem »

Would anyone object if I merged this with this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14967?
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

So far this year...

Knight 'n' Grail for the Commodore 64

VVVVVV for the PC

Cave Story for the PC

I'm working on Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond for XBLA, but I'm stuck on the level that parodies Team Fortress and Mario. I always get a game over right when I get to the train. :(

Also, hopefully I will beat Dragon Age: Origins sometime soon. It demands a lot of time in one sitting, and I haven't been able to play it nearly as much as I want to lately.
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

dsheinem wrote:Would anyone object if I merged this with this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14967?

I'd kind of like to see just what people have beaten this year, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

As for me;
Assassins Creed II - Still gotta finish up all the contracts and races, etc. But otherwise done.
Uncharted 2 - Just finished my Hard run, up next Crushing!
Shatter - Excellent take on the brick breaking genre.

I've been playing mostly this gen games lately, cause they are really starting to pile up. I have like 5 DS games I am playing through now and a few PS3/PSN games and like 4 Wii games.
NintendoRobot
16-bit

Post by NintendoRobot »

lisalover1 wrote:
NintendoRobot wrote:Heavenly Guardian - Very repetitive, bad Pocky and Rocky rip off with no appeal to it

You DO know that it's actually the sequel to P&R, right?

Wait what?? its so shitty it doesnt even deserve to be a sequel,the only sequel to Pocky and Rocky in my book is P&R 2

2600 Jr. - NES - SNES(x2) - Nintendo 64(x3) - Gamecube(x2) - Wii - Sega Genesis (Model 2) - PSOne (Model 1) - PS2 Slim - Game Boy - Game Boy Pocket - Game Boy Color - GBA(x2) - GBA SP(x2) - DS - DSLite - PC
classicgamer5
Next-Gen

Post by classicgamer5 »

-Dragon Age Origins
-Super Metroid
-CoD: Modern Warfare 2
-Mega Man 2
-Karnov
-At the end of Mass Effect, getting ready for number 2

I have been playing alot, we had alot of snow days :D
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

WarioWare: Smooth Moves is all I've beaten this year.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

dsheinem wrote:Would anyone object if I merged this with this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14967?

I'd like to keep it separate if possible so we can compile a list for the year.

GHOSTBUSTERS the Video Game 360
Super Mario Bros. NES
Contra Rebirth *new*WiiWare

I've beaten Contra Rebirth before, but it is just such a fun game to play over and over. The only thing that bums me out is that you can't play co-op online.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Luke wrote:

I'd like to keep it separate if possible so we can compile a list for the year.

That's fine if everyone keeps updating their post to compile one list, but if we just keep tacking on "lately I beat..." entries I don't see how it serves any purpose other than what the last one did. Should we start a "What movies have you seen in 2010?" thread as well?
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

GHOSTBUSTERS the Video Game 360
Super Mario Bros. NES
Contra Rebirth WiiWare
Tetris *new* Gameboy

I can't be the only one who loves to see that Space Shuttle take off.
NintendoRobot
16-bit

Post by NintendoRobot »

MadWorld-I dont think ill ever play anything so gory yet awesome on the Wii again, has to be one of the best (action?) games ever

2600 Jr. - NES - SNES(x2) - Nintendo 64(x3) - Gamecube(x2) - Wii - Sega Genesis (Model 2) - PSOne (Model 1) - PS2 Slim - Game Boy - Game Boy Pocket - Game Boy Color - GBA(x2) - GBA SP(x2) - DS - DSLite - PC