Games Beaten: 2010

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
NintendoRobot
16-bit

Re: Games Beaten: 2010

Post by NintendoRobot »

dsheinem wrote:
NintendoRobot wrote:MadWorld-I dont think ill ever play anything so gory yet awesome on the Wii again, has to be one of the best (action?) games ever

Ugh. I played this game for 3-4 hours and then sold it. A+ for the artwork, C- for the gameplay, F for the sound.

I honestly liked its gameplay even if it doesn get a little repetitive, however I completely agree with you on the sound, the music is terrible and you have to lower the SFX just to hear what the commentators are saying, and even the commentators get repetitive since they only have about 10 lines per level

2600 Jr. - NES - SNES(x2) - Nintendo 64(x3) - Gamecube(x2) - Wii - Sega Genesis (Model 2) - PSOne (Model 1) - PS2 Slim - Game Boy - Game Boy Pocket - Game Boy Color - GBA(x2) - GBA SP(x2) - DS - DSLite - PC
Scooter
Next-Gen

Post by Scooter »

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, PS2. Finally beat it. It is a game oriented toward kids and is pretty easy most of the way through but when you reach the last two boss battles, the second to last one is incredibly difficult and kind of ruins the experience.
Ow! My small intestine!
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

GHOSTBUSTERS the Video Game 360
Super Mario Bros. NES
Contra Rebirth WiiWare
Tetris Gameboy
Star Wars Force Unleashed 360
Street Fighter II T.E 360 arcade
Sonic The Hedgehog *new* Genesis

Classic. Sonic, after all these years, is an amazing game. After beating it, yes with all the chaos emeralds, I immediately got the soundtrack. I don't know if any game level will match the Star Light zone in design, music, and graphics.

The game remains so beautiful that I found myself trying to slow Sonic down, to just enjoy the scenery. If there is anyone on this site who hasn't completed Sonic, shame on you, you are missing out on a classic gaming experience.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

The Adventures of Batman and Robin (SEGA GEN.)

I used a Game Genie though - I wrote a post as to why here.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
trdbglr
16-bit

Post by trdbglr »

Deus Ex on PC. There were times when the possibilities of that game had me going me, but then it let me down on execution. I remember when I was dropped off on the roof of this huge building in Area 51, and I just looked out over everything, and was like, "wow, there's so many ways to go about this!" But then once I got going it was: shoot the badguy, flip the switch, open the door, go here, boring ass stuff. Shitty on the whole.
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for me.
OldSchool_Boy
Next-Gen

Post by OldSchool_Boy »

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater-Dreamcast

Im no pro skater apparently. That last skate contest in Roswell is RIDICULOUS.
final fight cd wrote:moral of story: when in a shady part of town, don't ask random thugs where the sega is at.
Metalcrack
32-bit

Post by Metalcrack »

This year?
Matt Hazard - 360
Twisted Metal 2 with Thumper - PS1
Fallout 3 Broken Steel & Point Lookout - 360
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (Shadows) - PC

Going to finish up Operation: Anchorage (Fallout 3 expansion) soon, and look forward to going back and beating the original Legend of Zelda, as it has been about 8 years since I did it last. I also want to restart Shadow of the Colossus.
Atari2600/Colecovision/Dreamcast/DS-Lite/GBA/NES/N64/Gamecube/Saturn/Master System/Genesis-32X-CD/PS1/PS2/PSP/TG16/Xbox/Xbox 360/

Budget Gaming PC: .... AMD Phenom II x3 720, 6870 1GB, 4GB 1600 Ram
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Post by Flak Beard »

Hmmm, let's see...

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division - PC
Raiden IV - 360
Mr. Kitty's Quest - PC
Genetos - PC
Prince of Persia - 360
Half Minute Hero - PSP
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Post by Flak Beard »

OldSchool_Boy wrote:Tony Hawk's Pro Skater-Dreamcast

The Tony Hawk games can be sadistic at times. I had to spam one single trick over and over just to do the last contest in Project 8.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

OldSchool_Boy wrote:Tony Hawk's Pro Skater-Dreamcast

I've got to make a run through THPS tonight along with Contra. I always try to earn every tape on one run. If only we could horse online.