Games Beaten: 2010

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Luke
Next-Gen

Games Beaten: 2010

Post by Luke »

GHOSTBUSTERS the Video Game 360
Super Mario Bros. NES

Beat SMB just for the fact I wanted to post more than two games to kick this thread off. That, and it was already in my NES and you can't "beat" duck hunt.
NintendoRobot
16-bit

Re: Games Beaten: 2010

Post by NintendoRobot »

Heavenly Guardian - Very repetitive, bad Pocky and Rocky rip off with no appeal to it
The House of the Dead Overkill - The language is overused but makes the cutscenes enjoyable, its longer than most HoTD games, and it has Varla Guns 8)

2600 Jr. - NES - SNES(x2) - Nintendo 64(x3) - Gamecube(x2) - Wii - Sega Genesis (Model 2) - PSOne (Model 1) - PS2 Slim - Game Boy - Game Boy Pocket - Game Boy Color - GBA(x2) - GBA SP(x2) - DS - DSLite - PC
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

NintendoRobot wrote:Heavenly Guardian - Very repetitive, bad Pocky and Rocky rip off with no appeal to it

You DO know that it's actually the sequel to P&R, right?
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Even better, you guys do know that you can just look at someone's Backloggery history.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
miked
128-bit

Post by miked »

I have been sitting on my ass alot since 2010 began so I have been a few already.

God of War Collection - Loved them. The QTE's are mildly annoying and the platforming in the first one has issues, but overall very fun. Amazing production.

Uncharted 2 - It was amazing and better than the first, but I think they need to do some work on the duck and cover system for the next one. I just wish it responded more like Gears of War. That game seems to know exactly what you want to get behind, but Uncharted sometimes acts like its confused.

Chrono Trigger - I basically played it like I was doing a speedrun. Game completed with all side quests in about 14 hours. Not bad for being so long since the last time I played it. Still classic.

Unreal Tournament - All of single player on the "masterful" difficulty but not much online action. So many mods to download.....

I should beat Shenmue again if I can make it through the damn forklift driving heh.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Bayonetta(360)- I beat it twice. I finished on normal and just beat it again on hard mode. Climax mode is next and unlocking/collecting the other items/accessories.

Borderlands- I finished it just recently still need to get to lvl. 50 almost there!!

The year just started and Q1 has me overwhelmed with so many games to finish!! :lol:
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

Halo 2(xbox)
Super mario land 2(gb)
Unreal tournament(dc)
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
Mr.White555
64-bit

Post by Mr.White555 »

Contra 3 & 4
Starfox 64

I almost got Contra Hard corps as well as Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside story beat
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

miked wrote:I have been sitting on my ass alot since 2010 began so I have been a few already.

Wow. No shit.

Your list would take me weeks to complete, not 18 days.

MrPopo wrote:Even better, you guys do know that you can just look at someone's Backloggery history.

This is just a good chance for us to share which games were worth beating, and why.
Racketboy.com seems like a better way to share it, over backlog. Plus, the final lists should be impressive.
newt42
64-bit

Post by newt42 »

Ape Escape - Fuckin awesome
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos - Very average
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 - The 2nd best THPS game IMO. My favorite is still THPS 2
Metroid Prime - This game was wonderful. Earned a spot in my top 5
Nanostray - An excellent shump. It felt very complete
Tenchu Stealth Assassins - Gummy controls, but that didn't stop this wonderful classic from kickin' ass

EDIT: Oh shit! I didn't realize this was suppossed to be in 2010. Anyway, those were the games I beat in 2009. As for 2010, I'm almost done with Ocarina of Time, and I think I'm about halfway through Astro Boy Omega Factor.
Systems: SNES, PS1, GBA SP, Gamecube, DS Lite, Wii, PS3 (Fully Backwards Compatible), Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, a Sega CD, and a Sega Saturn.