Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
strangenova
Next-Gen

Re: What are you playing?

by strangenova Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:28 am

Still making Dead Cells runs regularly. Also been bouncing between Hollow Knight and Resident Evil 2. Havent had as much game time lately but I've been getting it in when I can.
Nintendork666
Next-Gen

by Nintendork666 Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:29 am

Rocksmith is a fun game because you can have a lot of fun playing, your controller is dope because it's literally a guitar, and if you play enough... you can also play guitar.

Best game ever? Arguably so.

This is like when I discovered Playne: The Meditation Game on Steam.

I need things to be game-ified so I learn how to do them, I guess.

I'm a 28 year old toddler.
PC [Xeon 1231 + RTX 2070] O.G. Xbox PSP 3000Image
Ack

by Ack Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:20 pm

It's been sitting in my Steam library for years, so I finally decided I would give the remastered release of BioShock a go. The only changes were to visual elements from what I've read, but since the achievements are also fixed, I figure why not go for them too.

The guns still feel undewhelming and underpowered, just as they did the first time, and I get by more often with stunning and beating folks to death with the wrench. Since I know the big secret of the game, it's also interesting paying attention to the story and how key phrases come into play, but I'll still likely feel like the gameplay following the reveal wastes it when I get to that point.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Nintendork666
Next-Gen

by Nintendork666 Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:36 am

Can't stop playing Skyrim

Plz send help
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 am

Nintendork666 wrote:Can't stop playing Skyrim

Plz send help

yup. That's Skyrim alright.
Nintendork666
Next-Gen

by Nintendork666 Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:38 pm

SKYRIM PEEPS: Doing a first-time playthrough with a Wood Elf stealth archer build. I'm currently level 9... am I too low of a level to be doing the Companions' quest in Dustman's Cairn with Farkas? Just ran into some heavy armored baddies who knock out Farkas and run through my archer build like butter. Can't really go stealth w/ Farkas' heavy ass running ahead of me swinging like a madman.

If I turn back and try to continue this quest later, what will happen to Farkas? Will he wait for me, or are we attached at the hip like Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear in the middling 2003 Farrelly Bros movie, Stuck On You?
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

by Gunstar Green Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Skyrim's difficulty scales to your character so you're never really too low level to do anything.

Try talking to him and seeing if it will let you dismiss him.
Sload Soap
Next-Gen

by Sload Soap Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Depending on how many points you already have in stealth, you should be able to remain hidden(ish) even while Farkas is going crazy if you keep your distance.

I picked up the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane remakes recently and was trying out Crash 1. It feels slightly off and I've been dying a lot to stuff that I shouldn't. I'm not a Crash mega-fan but I am decent enough to notice the odd changes to the jumping and hit boxes. Hopefully it's less of an issue with Crash 2 and 3 but currently, and unlike the fabulous Spyro Reignited, I can't see why you'd play this over the originals.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Fantasy Zone: The Maze...it’s a pretty good concept, but it’s basically impossible. The Sega equivalent of a Captain N couldn’t beat this. There are no continues, and although I’ve learned the mechanics fairly well, I can barely make it through half the worlds. Moreover, and apparently, you have to beat the game twice to see the end. Once again, I’m afraid, save states are coming to the rescue for me. :?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:45 am

lol again.

I love to see other people purposefully play "questionable" old games like that; makes me glad I'm not the only one.
Return to General Gaming