Page 1 of 1

Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 am
by shwisha
I just started listening to this podcast to find out... it's over. :(

What are the must listen to racketboy podcasts?

I like what I've heard so far and I'm sorry I didn't listen sooner. Seeing as I've been a racketboy visitor since 2010.

Re: Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 am
by Jmustang1968
shwisha wrote:I just started listening to this podcast to find out... it's over. :(

What are the must listen to racketboy podcasts?

I like what I've heard so far and I'm sorry I didn't listen sooner. Seeing as I've been a racketboy visitor since 2010.


Well thanks and sorry!

I would say many of our interviews stand the test of time better. Some of our generic talking shows are more topically dated. However, some of the discussions we have concerning retro games and games industry are probably broad enough to not feel dated. Your best bet would be to read the description and see if any topics interest you.

Re: Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 am
by AppleQueso
Only listen to the episodes I worked on the rest sound awful

But yeah the interview shows are the best to go back to. The non-interview episodes are really topical so they're not very interesting going back without the context of what happened.

However, If you've been an RB forum regular a long time, you might get a bit of a kick out of going down memory lane and hearing people talk about old threads.

It'd be weird for me to go back to them personally, 'specially since all the mentions of me until the last few episodes or so used male pronouns.

Re: Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:21 am
by shwisha
Jmustang1968 wrote:I would say many of our interviews stand the test of time better.


Any interviews that you remember fondly?

Re: Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:09 am
by Jmustang1968
shwisha wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:I would say many of our interviews stand the test of time better.


Any interviews that you remember fondly?


Chris Avellone, Banner Saga, Pax East episode, Jordan Weisman, were my favorites.

Re: Must Listen Podcasts?

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 am
by Jagosaurus
I really enjoyed the Road Rash interview episode.

Also, the RPG episode was a standout IMO.