Podcast #74 - Singing for E3 (We need YOUR HELP on a bet!)

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Podcast #74 - Singing for E3 (We need YOUR HELP on a bet!)

Post by dsheinem »

http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/racket ... ing-for-e3

Dave and John discuss their thoughts on recent and older games, make a bet about E3 predictions, and tackle your feedback and questions...

The bet is on the three E3 predictions we made in the episode. We decided that the "loser" of the bet would have to sing the outro song for the next show - but we couldn't decide on the song.

So, we need your help: What video-game song (from or related to a game) should the loser sing at the end of Episode 75? Other than perhaps suggesting a song, John and I will stay out of that part of this discussion...we'll go with whatever song seems to have the most suggestions/consensus before the next show.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: Podcast #74 - Singing for E3 (We need YOUR HELP on a bet

Post by alienjesus »

dsheinem wrote:http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/racketboy-podcast-74-singing-for-e3

Dave and John discuss their thoughts on recent and older games, make a bet about E3 predictions, and tackle your feedback and questions...

The bet is on the three E3 predictions we made in the episode. We decided that the "loser" of the bet would have to sing the outro song for the next show - but we couldn't decide on the song.

So, we need your help: What video-game song (from or related to a game) should the loser sing at the end of Episode 75? Other than perhaps suggesting a song, John and I will stay out of that part of this discussion...we'll go with whatever song seems to have the most suggestions/consensus before the next show.

Do the mario!
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER SNAKE EATER
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

You should sing, "Little Bonus Room," from Skullmonkeys.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

I would also say it will help if it is something we actually know...
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Jmustang1968 wrote:I would also say it will help if it is something we actually know...

better start memorizing Snake Eater then

and don't give me any crap about how you can't sing that because I'm pretty sure that's the point
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

AppleQueso wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:I would also say it will help if it is something we actually know...

better start memorizing Snake Eater then

and don't give me any crap about how you can't sing that because I'm pretty sure that's the point

Nah the point is to actually get us to sing something. Should atleast be reasonable. And I have already resigned to losing this. Dave took the easier conservative option in the bet.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

I want to be treated to hilariously botched attempts at singing this is no fun :C
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

AppleQueso wrote:I want to be treated to hilariously botched attempts at singing this is no fun :C

I dont even know the song you are talking about.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:I want to be treated to hilariously botched attempts at singing this is no fun :C

I dont even know the song you are talking about.

that vocal song from Metal Gear Solid 3, the main theme of the game