Podcast #33 - Tony Hawk's Global Warming

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: Podcast #33 - Tony Hawk's Global Warming

Post by TEKTORO »

I liked many of the topics that were discussed this week,so many so that I would have to listen again and take notes to address them all!

Thanks for having me on,I had fun and would like to be on again whenever you guys want.Ill have to get a mic or something for steady and clear speaking and actually was slightley nervous (1st timer) plus the fact the wifey was cranky prior to the interview (prego).But yea. :lol:

Also dave how far did you get into Shadows of the Damned theres a level in the game I love and would like to discuss a little to see what you thought of it,well actually two levels..
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

TEKTORO wrote:
Also dave how far did you get into Shadows of the Damned theres a level in the game I love and would like to discuss a little to see what you thought of it,well actually two levels..

I'm up to 3-4 I think, hope to find some time to finish it this week...
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

dsheinem wrote:
TEKTORO wrote:

I'm up to 3-4 I think, hope to find some time to finish it this week...

Ill have to jump into this again,up to the very end but havent finished.
Picked it up at launch and played 4 days straight then gave it a break since one of the levels were the carnival..did you get to that yet?

Theres still like 2 or 3 surprises gameplay wise if you dont mention them ill be surprised.Gotta love them controls RE4 on roids!
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

great episode (and I even listened to the whole thing)! It was awesome to hear Tektoro on there. I also found much of the tangential RPG talk very interesting. Though I must say the highlight was the ME3 discussion of cannon story and entitlement. Boy, whoever came up with that topic for you guys is probably a pretty cool dude. :P

Oh -- but on a technical note, I feel like Dave's mic was really loud, or John's was really low. I'd have to turn up the volume to hear John and lower it to hear Dave.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:great episode (and I even listened to the whole thing)! It was awesome to hear Tektoro on there. I also found much of the tangential RPG talk very interesting. Though I must say the highlight was the ME3 discussion of cannon story and entitlement. Boy, whoever came up with that topic for you guys is probably a pretty cool dude. :P

Oh -- but on a technical note, I feel like Dave's mic was really loud, or John's was really low. I'd have to turn up the volume to hear John and lower it to hear Dave.

John is still waiting to receive his good mic, and if I raise the level too much on his current one it pops and cracks like mad.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Ya I just had a cheapy desktop mic for online pc gaming, it did the trick. It definitely isn't up to snuff when it comes to producing show quality audio. We are working on it. Amazon out of stock delays unfortunately...
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

noiseredux wrote:great episode (and I even listened to the whole thing)! It was awesome to hear Tektoro on there. I also found much of the tangential RPG talk very interesting. Though I must say the highlight was the ME3 discussion of cannon story and entitlement. Boy, whoever came up with that topic for you guys is probably a pretty cool dude. :P

I had no mic and spoke through speaker,kinda stood like 2ft away still like a wax figure.If I get on again im gonna not say "Um" and "what not" dont know how I managed to annoy myself with that.lol

I though dave and john sounded great."shoulder shrug"