Podcast #29 - Final Form Games

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Podcast #29 - Final Form Games

Post by dsheinem »

I set out to the Final Form Games HQ in Philly a few weeks ago, had a few beers with the team, and recorded this interview. These are the guys that made Jamestown, and you should definitely give it a listen. JT helped write some of the questions, so be sure to throw some praise or blame his way as well. :lol:

Here's the link: http://www.racketboy.com/retro/2011/09/ ... games.html
J T
Next-Gen

Re: Podcast #29 - Final Form Games

Post by J T »

Thanks for including me! :D

It was a lot of fun to hear these guys react to my comments and questions. I'm glad they were flattered because the praise is well deserved. Jamestown is the best shmup I've played in recent years. It was good to learn more about the thought process behind the game. I look forward to playing their next release.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
KingDavid73
16-bit

Post by KingDavid73 »

This was a great podcast. I'm on Steam all the time, but somehow missed this game. I downloaded it last night and ho-ly crap. It's one of the best shmups I've played.
"If less is more, just think how much more MORE would be!"

Gaming systems - Sears Super Pong, Coleco Telstar, Radofin Telesports Mini, 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision, Commodore 64, Mattel Aquarius, 7800, NES, SMS, TG16, Genesis, Game Gear, Sega CD, Sega 32X, SNES, Neo Geo CD, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PSP, Xbox 360, Gaming PC
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Thanks, guys: comments are my manna!

The Final Form team were great guys, and I too am really looking forward to their next project.