The new New Joystiq podcast

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
noiseredux
Next-Gen

The new New Joystiq podcast

Post by noiseredux »

So the Joystiq podcast has completely been overhauled and the new podcast is actually really good. It's not formatted in a very NPR kind of way with a single host, segments, segeues, etc. The production is a lot better now too, but more importantly it seems to take itself a lot more serious than it used. The first episode was all about Duke Forever, but went an interesting route with its guests. For instance there was the voice of Duke for one. Anyway, just a heads up that it's totally worth checking out even if you've heard their podcast in the past and didn't like it before.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: The new New Joystiq podcast

Post by dsheinem »

Yup! I sent Chris an email telling him I really liked it and hope they stick with it. Reminds me a little bit of another show I like...
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:Yup! I sent Chris an email telling him I really liked it and hope they stick with it. Reminds me a little bit of another show I like...

LOL. Yeah, it does. But hey I'm all for having more quality podcasts. :)
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

DSH, I don't know if you heard the new CAGcast, but Cheapie was pretty meh about the new Joystiq podcast. He didn't get the idea of having a show about a single topic. Thought that was kind of funny.