Podcast #14 - Retroware TV

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Podcast #14 - Retroware TV

Post by dsheinem »

Like classic game videos? Have we got a show for you...

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/2010/07/ ... re-tv.html

This episode also includes the first member spotlight segment, focused on onemanfilmcrew!
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: Podcast #14 - Retroware TV

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Awesome will check it out!! :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

you're already on 14? Wow. I really need to catch up. Downloading now..
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I downloaded the first 5 podcasts. I want to listen to them all in order. But I was so tired on my drive in this morning I forgot to listen to the first one. :roll:
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:I downloaded the first 5 podcasts. I want to listen to them all in order. But I was so tired on my drive in this morning I forgot to listen to the first one. :roll:

Hopefully you notice general improvement from show to show! That's a lot of me to listen to all in one chunk. Even I wouldn't want to endure that :D
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:
noiseredux wrote:I downloaded the first 5 podcasts. I want to listen to them all in order. But I was so tired on my drive in this morning I forgot to listen to the first one. :roll:

Hopefully you notice general improvement from show to show! That's a lot of me to listen to all in one chunk. Even I wouldn't want to endure that :D

that's why I want to hear them in order. I want to hear how the show evolves. I'll probably listen to one or two a day for each weekday until I'm caught up. I'll be listening to and from work on my commute. I have about a 45 min drive so...
Flake

Post by Flake »

I don't know but this podcast came off more as a eulogy for Retroware than anything else. I love that site but they update so infrequently and have discontinued one of the shows that really made me care (video game take-out).

I love Retroware and will never begrudge people for having real-world lives to deal with but that site is easily hemorrhaging viewers with the dearth of updates.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

Retroware TV is a personal goal of mine. I don't quite have the resources yet, but their professional, no nonsense approach to game reviewing is how I've tried to make my video reviews and is how I will continue to as soon as I have a new computer in able to do that again.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Nobody else has mentioned this, but I actually found the interview with onemanfilmcrew to be the highlight of the show! I really liked his views, and he gave a lot of good info. Also seems like a super-nice guy (not that he didn't before).

EDIT: AND with that, I'm all caught up on the podcasts!