dsheinem
Next-Gen

Podcast #7: Keith Apicary/Nathan Barnatt

by dsheinem Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am

jrod1986
24-bit

Re: Podcast #7: Keith Apicary/Nathan Barnatt

by jrod1986 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm

It's funny--Keith's/Nathan's voices slowly started to blend together as the podcast went on to the point where I really couldn't tell much of a difference, haha. Great interview though. The Trale Lewous (sp) song would be great for an intense love-making session for sure.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Dave:
Did you notice you addressed Nathan as "Keith" when he was out of character (40:09)?
Great job on hosting, you had some good questions that allowed plenty of room for short stories.

Nathan:
Best of luck with CC. Sounds like that would be a dream come true for you.

I'm not surprised Buster Keaton's brand of humor was a major influence. I think he'd be a fan of your current work.
weasels
Next-Gen

by weasels Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 pm

oh man i can't be happier by your choice jfe2. best podcast yet! although i was expecting you to be in the interview as well.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
jfe2
Next-Gen

by jfe2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 pm

weasels wrote:oh man i can't be happier by your choice jfe2. best podcast yet! although i was expecting you to be in the interview as well.

Thanks! I thought about co-hosting it, but I probably wouldn't have been able to find the time.

Thanks to Dave for giving me the chance to direct the podcast, and also to Nathan for being generally awesome in the interview. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Also...

Support hilarity, buy that awesome shirt.
NathanBarnatt
Next-Gen

by NathanBarnatt Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:33 am

Thanks to you guys for having me on it. It was awesome. One of the best interviews I've done. Good questions.

And nice shirt! I'm filmed part of the Talking Classics "SA shirt promo" episode today.

PS jfe you live in Michigan? I'm gonna be there Wed-Sat filming a commercial.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

by dsheinem Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 am

jrod1986 wrote:It's funny--Keith's/Nathan's voices slowly started to blend together as the podcast went on to the point where I really couldn't tell much of a difference

Luke wrote: Did you notice you addressed Nathan as "Keith" when he was out of character (40:09)?

Well I guess I have an excuse!

jfe2 wrote:Thanks to Dave for giving me the chance to direct the podcast, and also to Nathan for being generally awesome in the interview.

No problem! jfe2 deserves mad props for writing some damn good questions, as about 2/3 or more of them came from him directly. I'll plan to auction the same position in the charity auction next year, so everyone can start thinking about who they want on the show and what they want to ask them...

NathanBarnatt wrote:Thanks to you guys for having me on it. It was awesome. One of the best interviews I've done.

Likewise! It was a blast - thanks for helping out!
racketboy
Site Admin

by racketboy Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 am

NathanBarnatt wrote:Thanks to you guys for having me on it. It was awesome. One of the best interviews I've done. Good questions.

And nice shirt! I'm filmed part of the Talking Classics "SA shirt promo" episode today.

PS jfe you live in Michigan? I'm gonna be there Wed-Sat filming a commercial.

What city in MI?
I wouldn't mind doing a little meetup!
emwearz
Next-Gen

by emwearz Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

I have never been that into the podcasts (No Offence, Im not big on them in general) but had to check this out (All though late).

" I think there pals and they hang out" haha

Great podcast.
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

by Satoshi_Matrix Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

This is the best podcast I've heard in a long time.
Return to Podcast