Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
SpaceBooger

Pole's Big Adventure - New Sega 8bit Game

by SpaceBooger Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Sega is making a new 8-bit game for WiiWare:

What do you get when you cross the original Super Mario Bros. game with some extremely over-the-top risque humor? You basically get Sega's upcoming Japanese WiiWare title Pole's Big Adventure. Yes, you read that correctly. The character's name is Pole. And if you're dirty mind immediately thought of a certain male appendage, you're on the right track.

http://www.wiiware-world.com/news/2009/01/poles_big_adventure_coming_to_japanese_wiiware
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Pocket & Advance SP) Genesis (SCD, 32X, Nomad), SNES,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3 and WiiU.
Cozman

Re: Pole's Big Adventure - New Sega 8bit Game

by Cozman Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:49 am

I'm still waiting for another 16-bit sonic from them. You'd think they would have learned by now that its the only real way Sonic games will ever work well.

Although I honestly can't wait to see how hilariously bad Sonic And The Black Knight is.
Ramatut4001
128-bit

by Ramatut4001 Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:54 am

I really hope this comes out here.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:18 am

Ramatut4001 wrote:I really hope this comes out here.

Me too... but after watching the videos and looking at screen shots I dont get, or notice, the supposed crude humor.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Pocket & Advance SP) Genesis (SCD, 32X, Nomad), SNES,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3 and WiiU.
bustaballs
24-bit

by bustaballs Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:25 am

Cozman wrote:I'm still waiting for another 16-bit sonic from them. You'd think they would have learned by now that its the only real way Sonic games will ever work well.

Although I honestly can't wait to see how hilariously bad Sonic And The Black Knight is.

I don't really care if it's a 1024 bit Sonic, as long as it's a true Sonic the Hedgehog 4.
Return to Old-School Gaming News