Sin & Punishment 2 Confirmed for Wii in USA in 2009

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
superlarz
128-bit

Re: Sin & Punishment 2 Confirmed for Wii in USA in 2009

Post by superlarz »

I am not a big fan of the games that have the basic anime prototype characters in them. KH is an exception, although I really didnt like the Square characters in that either, but there was enough different, non anime charachters in the game to keep me sane. Back in the PS1 and N64 days this look was an accepted evil for me because of the polygon limits. DC-ps2 and later, I dont buy games because of this style.

Oh and Sin & Punishment 2 looks pretty cool so far, other than the anime stuff.
owned: Atari VCS, Intellivision, ColecoVision, NES, NES2, Sega Master System, Turbografx-16, Genesis/Sega CD Model 1, Genesis/Sega CD Model 2/32x, SNES, Atari Jaguar, Virtual Boy, GBA, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, PSone, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3
wanted: Cd-I, Neo Geo AES
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

True, the worst thing a good action game needs is a doughy faced big eyed protagonist; that is unless they're an awesome character.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

superlarz wrote:I am not a big fan of the games that have the basic anime prototype characters in them. KH is an exception, although I really didnt like the Square characters in that either, but there was enough different, non anime charachters in the game to keep me sane. Back in the PS1 and N64 days this look was an accepted evil for me because of the polygon limits. DC-ps2 and later, I dont buy games because of this style.

Oh and Sin & Punishment 2 looks pretty cool so far, other than the anime stuff.

I think that really comes down to how much anime you watch. Fansubs consist of most of my "TV time" during the week, so I enjoy well done anime characters, like in Valkyria Chronicles. But I can understand how it can be offputting for people who aren't used to it.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
BIZ
24-bit

Post by BIZ »

Looks like my type of game. Will be great to put the Wii remote to some proper use.
Don't ask me about the price ;)

"Atari Lynx, the system for drug dealers."
- Keith
elvis
128-bit

Post by elvis »

Magicbox says this is due Q1 2010 now.

http://the-magicbox.com/0906/game090604c.shtml

The video and screens show that it's well into development. Another 6 months and it should be a nicely polished game.
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Looks like a fun game. I will try it.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/