Retro Fighters "Brawler64" controller

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
Reprise
Next-Gen

Re: Retro Fighters "Brawler64" controller

Post by Reprise »

Right, mine came and it's better than I ever could have ever imagined. The stick, feel and buttons all feel like it is a first party, official pad. The only criticism I have is the d-pad is a little 'spongy'.

As for the L button and analogue stick supposed "issue". What an overblown and ridiculous controversy this has become. I've tried it and neither the analogue stick being in the 'up' position and the L button being pressed actually affects anything. The L button still works and the analogue stick still remains in the up position. What actually happens is the L button gets raised somewhat, but it isn't raised enough for the input to no longer register. In other words, it is a total non-issue The button is raised so little by the analogue stick being in the up position, you can barely even tell it happens.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Retro Fighters "Brawler64" controller

Post by samsonlonghair »

Sounds like a non-issue to me