Ann Arbor, MI Pinball Petes flooded

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Ann Arbor, MI Pinball Petes flooded

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

skate323k137 wrote:I was just at Marvins a couple weekends ago. My GF had never been, and she loved the place. Such an awesome experience every time.

Not sure if I'd want to have a forum meetup there though, it's kinda cramped and not too many 2p games (and a complete lack of fighters).

If everything goes well, I'll have a 4th cab in a couple months. I'd be willing to host a handfull of people at that point, seeing as I'd have 4 cabs and one or 2 superguns, along with tons of console stuff and extra monitors.

there is eseentially a mame cabinet there, at least it was there when I visited about a month ago that had all the big name titles like King of fighters, Samurai Shodown and all the Street Fighters.

Also, I definitely wouldn't mind making the drive out to the lansing area to hang out at your place as consolation!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Hey guys, wanted to give you a follow-up on this since not all of you get in this neighborhood that often.

I went in today to see if there was significant damage to any of the machines. So far, it doesn't look like there were many machines that were damaged beyond repair, etc. I played a game of Outrun, Ms. Pacman, and Daytona USA. Most of the machines and pins were all on. Tron wasn't on, Scud Race had two cabinets that weren't on (out of a total of four), but that was about it.

So, it looks like initially Pinball Pete's was very lucky, and so were we. Hope the rest of this winter passes without major incident, and maybe once it warms again we try and meet up? Maybe a little closer to summer when school lets out and everyones' schedules free up?

Blu
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Blu wrote:Hey guys, wanted to give you a follow-up on this since not all of you get in this neighborhood that often.

I went in today to see if there was significant damage to any of the machines. So far, it doesn't look like there were many machines that were damaged beyond repair, etc. I played a game of Outrun, Ms. Pacman, and Daytona USA. Most of the machines and pins were all on. Tron wasn't on, Scud Race had two cabinets that weren't on (out of a total of four), but that was about it.

So, it looks like initially Pinball Pete's was very lucky, and so were we. Hope the rest of this winter passes without major incident, and maybe once it warms again we try and meet up? Maybe a little closer to summer when school lets out and everyones' schedules free up?

Blu

Phew! Glad to know things weren't completely catastrophic, but YES! Let us meet up again this summer as it was a blast hanging out with all y'alls!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.