Next-Gen

Re: What's your opinion on clones?

Post by noiseredux »

16bitforlife wrote:Probably the best Roots single of all time. :lol:

Agreed!!!
marurun

Post by marurun »

I think clones are problematic in that we still can't guarantee that they are perfectly healthy in the classic sense. Further, since we don't have accelerated biological development of memory transfer technology, all we're doing is the same old impregnate/reproduction thing, just with some extra fiddly bits. Once we have big, green, bubbly, fluid-filled tanks and replacement people grown to order in a week, well, then I will have a positive opinion of clones.

That's what you meant by clones, right?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
oxymoron
Next-Gen

Post by oxymoron »

marurun wrote:I think clones are problematic in that we still can't guarantee that they are perfectly healthy in the classic sense. Further, since we don't have accelerated biological development of memory transfer technology, all we're doing is the same old impregnate/reproduction thing, just with some extra fiddly bits. Once we have big, green, bubbly, fluid-filled tanks and replacement people grown to order in a week, well, then I will have a positive opinion of clones.

That's what you meant by clones, right?