The Adventures of the Pink Panther for Colecovision Proto!

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
MoNsTeRzKHAOS
32-bit

The Adventures of the Pink Panther for Colecovision Proto!

Post by MoNsTeRzKHAOS »

A retro game store near me had someone come in with a prototype of The Adventure of the Pink Panther for Colecovision which has been only rumored to exist for 30 years it's awesome to see games still being discovered today especially in my area!

Link to story - http://www.videogamechangers.com/2013/0 ... -to-exist/
Retrodude
128-bit

Re: The Adventures of the Pink Panther for Colecovision Prot

Post by Retrodude »

That's awesome. Now we need to get someone to dump the rom so maybe Atari Age can do a repro cart (I know they usually only do Atari stuff, but I'm sure they'd make an exception for this one).
I'm not a glitch, I just have pixlexia.

Raiiban wrote:That's a moral dilemma. Capitalism has no morals.
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Post by KalessinDB »

Does Collectorvision still do repros? I don't really keep up on repros, I've concentrated on flash carts so far, but I know they used to...
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
botolo
8-bit

Post by botolo »

Now this will drive you crazy.

When I was a kid my dad worked at CBS Italy and he was the director of the video games section. He brought me all the video games they were selling at that time, Intellivision and Colecovision. Well, I am 99% sure that I still have at home a couple of cartridges with no title on it, they were some sort of beta version of games or prototypes.

The problem? These things are in my house in Italy but now I live in the US. I will check these things next Christmas when I'll be back to Italy for holidays :)