DnD: Shadow Over Mystara & Tower Of Doom going to PSN/XBLA

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
MrPopo

Re: DnD: Shadow Over Mystara & Tower Of Doom going to PSN/XB

Post by MrPopo »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:Any word on PC version or am I going to have to head on over to my WiiU and buy it?

It exists, you can check out the Steam forums for them.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Purkeynator
64-bit

Post by Purkeynator »

Also for you collectors out there, an enhanced physical release on PS3 in Japan later this year:
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/18/dandd ... ease-in-j/
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I hooked up the Wiiu last night to buy it, realized it had to do updates since it had not been online since January and it sat for three hours updating...
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

So I got both the PSN/XBLA versions yesterday. Typical of the lazy state of video game so called "journalism" today that none of the useless reviews I've seen of this game mention any differences between the different versions and I don't think it's been mentioned in this thread either. So for anyone interested, the 360 version has more achievements. It also allows you to back up your save. The PS3 version continues the annoying trend of PS3 games that only allow you to back up a save via PSN Plus Cloud saves. Lame. Also, the quest stat screen is different on both versions too. There's a minimum credits used stat on the PS3 version not present in the 360 version, not sure why. I'd say the 360 version is the one to get for anyone still on the fence on this and doesn't have a Wii U or PC (I don't know what those versions are like)

I wonder how the new PS3 physical release in August will compare, and if it will use the same trophy list as the digital version. It's being described a completely new port with different features. For anyone interested in that version I made a thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43757
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.