New Donkey Kong record is NOT Wiebe! Yikes!

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
hailrazer
32-bit

Re: New Donkey Kong record is NOT Wiebe! Yikes!

Post by hailrazer »

noiseredux wrote:B. Overall Community Attitude
1. Always display a positive, friendly attitude

C. General Rules
2. No personal insults. Direct personal insult of another member, i.e., "You are an idiot." and all the variations. Why? Because this isn't grade school.

Ack wrote: If they honestly felt it wasn't much of an accomplishment, whatever. They're idiots.

:|

PS. @Ack I work in Montgomery Alabama and pass through Auburn every Monday and Wednesday :)
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

hailrazer wrote:

C. General Rules
2. No personal insults. Direct personal insult of another member, i.e., "You are an idiot." and all the variations. Why? Because this isn't grade school.

Ack wrote: If they honestly felt it wasn't much of an accomplishment, whatever. They're idiots.

fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

hailrazer wrote:PS. @Ack I work in Montgomery Alabama and pass through Auburn every Monday and Wednesday :)

You live in Columbus or the surrounding area? You should come to the next lan party we have in Auburn. You, Ack, and myself can throw down.
Ack

Post by Ack »

hailrazer wrote:

C. General Rules

:|

PS. @Ack I work in Montgomery Alabama and pass through Auburn every Monday and Wednesday :)

Exactly.

Now, as Fastbilly says, do you live around Columbus and drive in to Montgomery, or are you passing through for something else? And are there any good retro stores in Montgomery? There's not much in Auburn. Also, the university's computer gaming club holds LAN parties every semester, so if you like, I can let you know when the next one will be. It's always cool to meet other Racketboy members.
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

I talked to Steve Wiebe on Sunday. He's planning to spend some time this summer getting his #1 spot back. He's also shooting for records on Donkey Kong Jr. and Popeye.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
Ack

Post by Ack »

J T wrote:I talked to Steve Wiebe on Sunday. He's planning to spend some time this summer getting his #1 spot back. He's also shooting for records on Donkey Kong Jr. and Popeye.

You should have told him to register for the forums.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Ack wrote:
J T wrote:I talked to Steve Wiebe on Sunday. He's planning to spend some time this summer getting his #1 spot back. He's also shooting for records on Donkey Kong Jr. and Popeye.

You should have told him to register for the forums.

that would've been awesome.
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

Competitive Donkey Kong

Never thought I'd hear that said!