GoldenEye Will Never See a Digital Release?

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Re: GoldenEye Will Never See a Digital Release?

Post by Betamax001 »

So if all three game companies have a stake, couldn't it be issued on PSN XBLA and VC?
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

fastbilly1 wrote:By James Bond people you mean MGM, who is owned in part by Sony.

I actually took the time to wiki it, and it's Danjaq that owns the rights, and produces the movies through EON Productions. Looks like MGM was just the distributor.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

MrPopo wrote:
fastbilly1 wrote:By James Bond people you mean MGM, who is owned in part by Sony.

I actually took the time to wiki it, and it's Danjaq that owns the rights, and produces the movies through EON Productions. Looks like MGM was just the distributor.

I always thought Sony contolled the rights to the movies, since the recent James Bond movies had the word "Sony" in every friggin' scene.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

lisalover1 wrote:
MrPopo wrote:

I always thought Sony contolled the rights to the movies, since the recent James Bond movies had the word "Sony" in every friggin' scene.

Nah, that just means that Sony part funded the movie through product placement.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys