29%
Comix!
27%

Total votes: 41

Sarge
Next-Gen

Re: November Together Retro Poll

Post by Sarge »

I went with archaeology and comics. Thought about time travel, though. I'd actually quite prefer the former, but I think all of these categories will have fun games worth playing. :)
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Just popping in for a final hours reminder. Poll ends tonight.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I like all these options so much I can't even remember what I voted for.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Technically, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons would also be time travel, just through seasons instead of whatever Ages uses.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Majora's Mask it is.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Well "Comix!" came awful close to winning, but surprisingly enough "Time Travelers Never Die" pulled through. Although I didn't vote for TTND, I'd much rather that than the close alternative.

Well I've got a half-finished save for Professor Layton and the Unwound Future sitting around, so this upcoming TR will be a proper catalyst to finish that game. I'd like to give Shadow of Destiny an honest try on PS2 PSP! Lastly, I've been meaning to finish Future Wars since I was a kid. It'd be nice to harpoon that ol' white whale.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

I don't see myself having a ton of free time for extra gaming in November, but I expect to knock out World Heroes 2 Jet and World Heroes Perfect! Those are both Neo Geo fighting games based on time travel. I've had the PS2 collection for years and could stand a little extra motivation to play those games.

I *might* also finish Blinx the Time Sweeper that I started for the animal characters TR.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I'll be going with Flower, Sun & Rain on DS which Stark generously gifted me in a secret santa a few years back. Apparently it has some kind of Groundhog Day scenario in it?

I might also replay Ghost Trick because any excuse to replay Ghost Trick is an opportunity worth taking.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

sort of timely, the newest episode of Retronauts is a deep-dive on Chrono Trigger. Definitely a good interesting listen. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with that game personally, but I WOULD have used this month to reevaluate as it's been a good eight or nine years since I last played it. However, it's been way too long since I played Majora's Mask and I want to see if I still love that game as much as I remember (which was way more than Ocarina).
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I vote you play Chrono Trigger. You probably DO enjoy Majora as much as you remember (it gets unfairly hated on for its different structure).
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.