Together Retro 2018

Join in on our classic gaming club!
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro 2018

Post by alienjesus »

Sarge wrote:I've been thinking about that as well, and I'm going to push my voting back to near the end of the month. Probably like the week of May 21st. I don't want to pull from your month, either! I do have some ideas I've already recorded, and suffice it to say, they'll all be categories I'll love to play, regardless. ;)

So the reason I think it is best to do it earlier rather than later is that it gives people time to purchase games they may want to play to meet the theme.

Traditionally we've decided TR themes in like October for the whole year, so there's been lots of time to get the games you want. With us deciding only the month before, it can be hard to find the stuff you want - especially if it's something you might want to import.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Ah, I didn't think about that. I forget that not all of us are dirty software pirating scoundrels. :cool: :lol:
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

May: BoneSnapDeez

PLAY KING'S FIELD.
nullPointer
128-bit

Post by nullPointer »

Exhuminator wrote:May: BoneSnapDeez

The question is ... will we be playing Falcom Classics or Falcom Legends? The suspense is killing me! :mrgreen:
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Ha, I'm trying to be fair and not cater things too much to my own specific interests. No Falcom category, no Atari category, and so on...

Oh, and I don't know if you know this null, but "Falcom Classics" is the name of an actual compilation. :lol:

Anyway, my voting post will be up on Tuesday.
nullPointer
128-bit

Post by nullPointer »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Ha, I'm trying to be fair and not cater things too much to my own specific interests. No Falcom category, no Atari category, and so on...

Oh, and I don't know if you know this null, but "Falcom Classics" is the name of an actual compilation. :lol:

Anyway, my voting post will be up on Tuesday.

That's awesome about Falcom Classics! I'm most definitely looking forward to seeing what you have on deck Bone! I have no doubt that your selections will be both fun and thought provoking.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Hey, guys! I've got the poll for August up! Go submit your votes! Hopefully you guys like something from the bunch, since it did take me a while to come up with the categories haha.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=52202
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

I noticed that today is the 11th of November.

Do we have a poll for December yet??

Also, should we start talking about Together Retro 2019? Or, should we save that for December??

Yep, time is flying by way too fast... :?
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Markies wrote:Do we have a poll for December yet??

I believe it's MrPopo's turn at the wheel.

Also, should we start talking about Together Retro 2019?

I'm up for talking about it if you all are.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Exhuminator wrote:
Markies wrote:Do we have a poll for December yet??

I believe it's MrPopo's turn at the wheel.

Indeed it is. My plan was to put up the post on the 14th so that November gets a full two weeks before I draw some attention. And not because I'm still trying to come up with my last one or two choices.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.