Together Retro 2018

Join in on our classic gaming club!
MrPopo

Re: Together Retro 2018

Post by MrPopo »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Damn you guys are ambitious. I'm shooting for one game: The Final Fantasy Legend.

Are you going to go really ambitious and not use the Saw?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:maybe Explorers

Get this 3DS shit out of here. I have canned beans in my pantry older than this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was hoping I could bait someone with that.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

this part should probably go in the "Ticked" thread, but I just got an email that Best Buy f'd up my pre-order on Railway Empire and I won't be getting my copy today. I'm totally furious as I had been planning to play it tonight/tomorrow before Feb's TR starts.

I'm contemplating starting Type-0 tonight a couple of days early, unless that'd bother any of you guys who are planning to participate in the Feb thread?

There's always Overwatch to keep me busy, too. Or I've been casually replaying Catherine lately.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

noiseredux wrote:I'm contemplating starting Type-0 tonight a couple of days early, unless that'd bother any of you guys who are planning to participate in the Feb thread?

I think a few folks have already started playing their picks for February. That doesn't bother me any personally. Though they should save discussing their experiences with Feb's games for the relevant thread when it releases.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Yeah, I'm probably going to start Final Fantasy Legend today, but that definitely wouldn't get finished until February.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

alright maybe I'll get a jump start on that then, and just save my thoughts for the thread on the 1st.

I'm still really pissed about Railway Empire but that's neither here nor there.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

noiseredux wrote:I'm still really pissed about Railway Empire but that's neither here nor there.

That does look like a cool tycoon sim admittedly. Reminds me of Ticket To Ride.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

It was a long and bloody battle between bodacious beauty and metallic machismo, ultimately requiring the wisdom of an oracle to decide. But now we know; March's TR shall be Eighties' Ladies' Night. Unless something dreadful happens to me, I'll post the official ELN TR thread on 3/1/18.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Okay, so May is my month, so voting begins in April. There's no specific time frame set in regards to voting, right? I was thinking of running my poll for about a week -- say, the 10th to the 17th. I don't want to make it too much of a "thing" and take away from Elkin's FMV thread and whatnot. I have some ideas!
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I've been thinking about that as well, and I'm going to push my voting back to near the end of the month. Probably like the week of May 21st. I don't want to pull from your month, either! I do have some ideas I've already recorded, and suffice it to say, they'll all be categories I'll love to play, regardless. ;)