Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro: Grandia

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Just in the nick of time. :lol:
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Well, I'm still at it. Was hoping to get through it today, but I feel like I've still got a couple hours yet despite having put some serious time in this weekend.

I've done the events at J Base (at least the first visit) and Zil Padon and decided to stop for the day when the game decided to make me walk through the bloody Luzet mountains again for no reason other than drawing out the ending. Seeing as I'd already done that dungeon once today, I guess I'll leave it for tomorrow.

Guess it'll be a few more days yet.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

alienjesus wrote:Well, I'm still at it. Was hoping to get through it today, but I feel like I've still got a couple hours yet despite having put some serious time in this weekend.

I've done the events at J Base (at least the first visit) and Zil Padon and decided to stop for the day when the game decided to make me walk through the bloody Luzet mountains again for no reason other than drawing out the ending. Seeing as I'd already done that dungeon once today, I guess I'll leave it for tomorrow.

Guess it'll be a few more days yet.

You are very close now. I would say probably about another 2-3 hours left and you should be done. Keep at it! Don't give up!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Almost halfway through 2015 and this is still the best game I've played this year.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

You guys really have to stop doing together retros of games I love as I don't have time to play them again. Grandia is one of my favorite rpgs of all time with my favorite combat system of all time.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.