Join in on our classic gaming club!

Horror

Poll ended at Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:32 am

Uninvited
2
5%
Ghoul Patrol
3
8%
Alone In The Dark
10
27%
Ghouls N Ghosts
10
27%
D
12
32%
 
Total votes : 37
User avatar
fastbilly1
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13646
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:08 pm

TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by fastbilly1 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:32 am

Polls will close after a week or so

We are going back to one title for Horror for 2015
User avatar
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Location: Farmington Hills, MI

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by BogusMeatFactory Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Uninvited for me! Like with the Sports genre for TR, I have this on my Apple IIGS and never beat it or understood it, because I was far too young to grasp the puzzles. Now I would love a reason to fire it up and delve into the strange and obscure adventure game that is Uninvited!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
User avatar
TSTR
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5656
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 am
Location: Durham, NC

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by TSTR Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:31 pm

AitD here. Been wanting to play this for a while.
User avatar
ExedExes
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7334
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 pm
Location: HI-POINT AREA

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by ExedExes Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 pm

I like keeping it to one game personally myself, that way we can all focus on just that.
Image
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10039
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Alone in The Dark here too. It is a classic, and I have never played it. (Are there any good console ports of the original? I have a copy of the PC version, but I am not sure how well it will run on my laptop.)
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37755
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by noiseredux Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Alone in The Dark here too. It is a classic, and I have never played it. (Are there any good console ports of the original? I have a copy of the PC version, but I am not sure how well it will run on my laptop.)


do you have a 3DO?
Image
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10039
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:21 pm

noiseredux wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Alone in The Dark here too. It is a classic, and I have never played it. (Are there any good console ports of the original? I have a copy of the PC version, but I am not sure how well it will run on my laptop.)


do you have a 3DO?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No.
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 18814
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by BoneSnapDeez Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Has the original Ghosts n Goblins already been done for TR? Or is Ghouls n Ghosts just considered a better game? Anyway, that's what I voted for.
User avatar
ExedExes
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7334
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 pm
Location: HI-POINT AREA

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by ExedExes Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:49 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Has the original Ghosts n Goblins already been done for TR? Or is Ghouls n Ghosts just considered a better game? Anyway, that's what I voted for.

Nope, not yet. The second one may be better if only for the extra console ports it received (and of course, Super Ghouls & Ghosts)
Image
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
User avatar
alienjesus
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8153
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: TR 2015 Poll – Oct - Horror

by alienjesus Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 am

I suggested GnG, but voted D. Maybe I can get a new 3DO game at last
Image
Return to Together Retro

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest