Join in on our classic gaming club!

RPG

Poll ended at Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:27 am

Wild Arms
15
36%
Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior
12
29%
Grandia
15
36%
 
Total votes : 42
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 18734
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: TR 2015 Poll - Jan - RPG

by BoneSnapDeez Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Love how tight this one is.

When do polls close? A mystery date to prevent sniping and other such nonsense?
User avatar
MrPopo
Moderator
 
Posts: 22387
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: TR 2015 Poll - Jan - RPG

by MrPopo Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:36 am

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Love how tight this one is.

When do polls close? A mystery date to prevent sniping and other such nonsense?

Precisely.
Image
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
User avatar
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Hartland Wisconsin

Re: TR 2015 Poll - Jan - RPG

by ninjainspandex Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am

vote for Grandia dammit, I just bought the strategy guide in anticipation. :evil:
Image
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37755
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: TR 2015 Poll - Jan - RPG

by noiseredux Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:16 am

ninjainspandex wrote:vote for Grandia dammit, I just bought the strategy guide in anticipation. :evil:


um... Grandia's winning 18-4. I think you're all set.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47809&p=933375#p933375
Image
User avatar
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Hartland Wisconsin

Re: TR 2015 Poll - Jan - RPG

by ninjainspandex Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 am

noiseredux wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:vote for Grandia dammit, I just bought the strategy guide in anticipation. :evil:


um... Grandia's winning 18-4. I think you're all set.

http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 75#p933375


well now it is 19-4 haha, didn't know there was another poll. :oops:
Image
Return to Together Retro

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests