Together Retro: Shining Force

Join in on our classic gaming club!
Czernobog
Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro: Shining Force

Post by Czernobog »

Looks like I need to pick up Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for my PS3 asap.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Im on chapter 2 for the Gba version,which I like better by means of added bonuses and visuals.The original is just as badass just prefer the latter.On a side note just found the mayors grandson and now I have access to a ship!
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I'm trying to get school finished by noon so I can continue playing. :lol:
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Pichu
128-bit

Post by Pichu »

So how does this work? We all play the game and then share our thoughts at the end of the month? Forgive me, this'll be my first TR, I've been itching to finally get around to Shining Force.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

If Shining Force keeps me amped up like Ive been I may have to add this to one of my favorite games :D
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Pichu wrote:So how does this work? We all play the game and then share our thoughts at the end of the month? Forgive me, this'll be my first TR, I've been itching to finally get around to Shining Force.

we all play the game and share our thoughts AS WE PLAY throughout the month. It's a fun way to get through a game -- share tips, ask for help/strategies/etc.
Pichu
128-bit

Post by Pichu »

noiseredux wrote:
Pichu wrote:So how does this work? We all play the game and then share our thoughts at the end of the month? Forgive me, this'll be my first TR, I've been itching to finally get around to Shining Force.

we all play the game and share our thoughts AS WE PLAY throughout the month. It's a fun way to get through a game -- share tips, ask for help/strategies/etc.

Oh awesome, that'll be just fine then.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Yes it gets us to play games we normally wouldnt or would and enjoy them together while commenting throughout the month.Thanks for joining and share some of those epic moments!!

EDIT:noise beat me to it :lol:
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

noiseredux wrote:

Yeah, speaking of which. Is there any strategy for the first encounter with zombies other than grinding till you're a high enough level? I remember before I put the game down 3 or so weeks ago, I had done the battle 3 times and gotten pwn3d at the end by those things.
Last edited by RyaNtheSlayA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

zombies? What chapter are you on Ryan?