Join in on our classic gaming club!
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9346
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by racketboy Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

I've had this one sitting on my shelf, but have been holding out until now to play it :)

Post your high scores here:
http://racketboy.com/game-database/port ... ad/scores/
User avatar
Ack
Moderator
 
Posts: 20592
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by Ack Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:06 pm

For shame, Racket, Ghost Squad is excellent.
Image
Image
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9346
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by racketboy Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Ack wrote:For shame, Racket, Ghost Squad is excellent.


I was saving it for this special occasion :)
User avatar
nickfil
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am
Location: philadephia

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by nickfil Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 pm

the sniper stuff in the first level is my favorite!
User avatar
fast
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by fast Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 am

Ok, please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks the scientist in the third stage looks like a gorillia of some kind?
User avatar
nickfil
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am
Location: philadephia

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by nickfil Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 pm

fast wrote:Ok, please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks the scientist in the third stage looks like a gorillia of some kind?


he does- in a very weird way. I don't think he would look SO much like a gorillia if they didn't have him move like one in his first cutscene. I always shoot at him when the camera pans around the boat shooting at the jet skies. I can't help it. I get trigger happy.

I assume he is making gorilla people that can shoot guns with their feet for the ultimate ghost squad.
User avatar
nickfil
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am
Location: philadephia

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by nickfil Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 pm

anyone try ghost squad 4 player on the wii yet?

guys get pumped full of bullets so fast they should turn into a fine red mist.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9346
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by racketboy Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Just played it today -- pretty cool -- but the Wii lightgun solution takes a little getting used to.
How should we handle scores with this one? Seems that scores are for each level.
And then there is the whole continues thing.
User avatar
nickfil
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am
Location: philadephia

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by nickfil Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm

racketboy wrote:Just played it today -- pretty cool -- but the Wii lightgun solution takes a little getting used to.
How should we handle scores with this one? Seems that scores are for each level.
And then there is the whole continues thing.


scores break down per level, but also with a grand total.

I would assume that we wouldn't really worry about continues. If you play through the game for any length of time you'll unlock get more continues quickly. I've only played through it maybe 5 or 6ish times and i can get through to the end on what i have now.

Maybe just post up grand final scores? That way even if you have a million continues, you'll still only get 3 stages of guys to shoot at.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9346
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Together Retro: Ghost Squad

by racketboy Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

nickfil wrote:
racketboy wrote:Just played it today -- pretty cool -- but the Wii lightgun solution takes a little getting used to.
How should we handle scores with this one? Seems that scores are for each level.
And then there is the whole continues thing.


scores break down per level, but also with a grand total.

I would assume that we wouldn't really worry about continues. If you play through the game for any length of time you'll unlock get more continues quickly. I've only played through it maybe 5 or 6ish times and i can get through to the end on what i have now.

Maybe just post up grand final scores? That way even if you have a million continues, you'll still only get 3 stages of guys to shoot at.


OK -- where's it tell your grand total?
Return to Together Retro

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests