Travis Reviews Games! ♥♥♥

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
travis_stywall
16-bit

Travis Reviews Games! ♥♥♥

Post by travis_stywall »

One of my goals for 2017 was to make video at least two video game reviews each month. I got a little sidetracked and busy at work so I'm super behind, but I'm desperately trying to catch up on my schedule. Feedback and suggestions would be awesome! I'll update them as I get them done!

+ Panzer Dragoon Orta (May 7, 2017)
+ Killer Is Dead (April 9, 2017)
+ Danmaku Unlimited 3 (March 21, 2017)
Last edited by travis_stywall on Sun May 07, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
travis_stywall
16-bit

Re: Travis Reviews

Post by travis_stywall »

Just added my review for Killer is Dead.

Suda51 is something else :?
travis_stywall
16-bit

Re: Travis Reviews Games! ♥♥♥

Post by travis_stywall »

Added my review for Panzer Dragoon Orta.

I was totally surprised at how phenomenal this rail shooter was and I upset at myself for ignoring it for so many years. :(
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

travis_stywall wrote:Added my review for Panzer Dragoon Orta.

I was totally surprised at how phenomenal this rail shooter was and I upset at myself for ignoring it for so many years. :(

Excluding the Game Gear one, that's the one game in the series that I haven't played yet; I'll definitely be watching that when I get home.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

travis_stywall
16-bit

Post by travis_stywall »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
travis_stywall wrote:Excluding the Game Gear one, that's the one game in the series that I haven't played yet; I'll definitely be watching that when I get home.

I wanna play through the entire series, but I can't see myself sitting down with the Game Gear one. It just looks like Space Harrier with sprite swaps.

Also, does that mean you've played Saga?! How's that game? I probably won't ever get to play that unless I burn a copy.