Daria Reviews-Now showing: Wonder Project J [SNES]

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Daria Plays - Retro Video Reviews

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Nice review, Dar. I never knew about the connection to the Shining Force games. Neat.

Have you played any of the "sequels" like, uh, Lady Stalker?
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Nice review, Dar. I never knew about the connection to the Shining Force games. Neat.

Have you played any of the "sequels" like, uh, Lady Stalker?

Just Alundra - which is godly. Lady Stalker has that whole, not in English thing going on. And I have no excuse for not playing Dark Savior.
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Don't forget Time Stalkers!
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Don't forget Time Stalkers!

Yeah... I'm not so into mystery dunegon. Aside from like Azure Dreams.
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

New vid! Willow for the NES is one of my favorite games, and movies. Had a lot of fun editing this one (despite a major/minor setback that caused me to play through the game twice).

SNESdrunk wrote:
Daria wrote:Annnnd another review. This time check out what happens when you make a Breakout/Arkanoid game and infuse it with light action adventure elements.

Classic example of a game that's way better with 2+ players. One of the few non-sports 4 player games on SNES that's actually pretty good.

Good job on the video! Subbed

I was watching your series on SNES translations. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to part 4.
Last edited by Daria on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Re: Daria Reviews - Now showing: Willow NES

Post by SNESdrunk »

Thanks Daria. And nice job with the Landstalker video, there's not nearly enough out there about that game
Daria
24-bit

Re: Daria Reviews - Now showing: Willow NES

Post by Daria »

SNESdrunk wrote:Thanks Daria. And nice job with the Landstalker video, there's not nearly enough out there about that game

I enjoyed making that video because my opinion of the game changed drastically while I was playing it. One of my favorite Genesis games now. I'm working on Treasure of the Rudra next, as under rated as I feel both LandStalker and Willow were I also know people are sadly more likely to watch my content if I discus a game they already know about. And nothing says popularity like Squaresoft.

Plus it's fun. :)
Daria
24-bit

Re: Daria Reviews - Now showing: Shadows of Adam

Post by Daria »

So wasn't planning on covering steam games, but I found Adam on Thursday and knew it was something I wanted to talk about. Plus being a two hour demo I was able to play it, review it, record it, and edit it in a single day.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:yo dar u on gamefaqs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/580889-ara ... hts/videos

I know. I'm a shameless self-promoter. :P