12 second "reviews" on games! I'd love to hear some feedback

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
mjmjr25

Re: 12 second "reviews" on games! I'd love to hear some feed

Post by mjmjr25 »

It seemed long.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

mjmjr25 wrote:It seemed long.

:lol:

He should condense them to one-second reviews wherein he simply flashes a screenshot from a video game and screams a single word (half of which would be profanities). That would be worth watching!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

i got cancer from these videos
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
BRIK
Next-Gen

Post by BRIK »

Suffice to say, you probably should of looked into this forum a bit more before you posted that link. Folks on this site aren't into that type of video, we're into more in-depth reviews that are informational and fun to watch. This just seems to be piggy-backing off a genre that wasn't even funny five years ago.
Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

A series of game reviews in the form of 1-15 second grindcore songs.

mjmjr25 wrote:It seemed long.

Talking seriously, as weird as it sounds, I agree with this. If the goal is just short one liners and quips about each game, then 12 seconds is actually way too long for what these are shooting for. These actually feel like they linger way too much and overstay their welcome.

A 6 second format (and some better jokes/lines/etc) would serve this a LOT better.
Andavive
8-bit

Post by Andavive »

Ok you just made the Harvest Moon one right?

i loved it lol for the purpose, i liked it, not that i am considering it a review of course :P ence the ""
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

These humor packed video game reviews are the equivalent of what Justin Guarini is to humor packed video game reviews.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Luke wrote:These humor packed video game reviews are the equivalent of what Justin Guarini is to humor packed video game reviews.

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4