Top 5 Underrated Arcade Games

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
AvalancheReviews

Post by AvalancheReviews »

Even though you are more likely to find a bag filled with money, than a modern arcade, I still have a lot of love for this endangered species. It seems like now that the arcades have gone by the wayside, gamers tend to only remember those popular machines from their childhood. Well, I've had about enough of that! Today let's take a look at some of those arcade classics that deserve just as much attention as greats like TMNT and Mortal Kombat.

Game Title Screen Shirts!!!!
http://www.redbubble.com/people/avalanchejared/shop

Check me out on
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AvalancheJared
or
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AvalancheReviews
Taintedreality
8-bit

Re: Top 5 Underrated Arcade Games

Post by Taintedreality »

Those first 3 games I never even heard of before! I will deff check them out coz of your video. Really well put together. I'm kinda envious! Cheer mate!
Ack

Post by Ack »

I also play the plant in Battle Circuit.

So do you plan to make more videos like this? Will you be showcasing games like Ninja Baseball Bat Man or Ninja Master's?
Taintedreality
8-bit

Post by Taintedreality »

Ack wrote:I also play the plant in Battle Circuit.

So do you plan to make more videos like this? Will you be showcasing games like Ninja Baseball Bat Man or Ninja Master's?

Yeah! Unknown arcade gems could be a good series for you!
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

I enjoyed the video thoroughly! Even though I have played and loved all of those games, I am glad to see that other people found them to be spectacular as well.

I think the reason Battletoads failed or was forgotten was because it was released too far into the death of the arcades. It is a shame they never brought it out for the systems. You would think that it would be an Xbox Arcade game or something! That game was too good to just let drift away.

Also, I still to this day stand adamant that the Alpha series is the best in the street fighter universe. The rhythm behind it really appeals to me to no end! So good!

Keep up the great work man!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
irixith
Next-Gen

Post by irixith »

Every time I pull out Windjammers at a party, people are like "What, this sucks...." and then a few hours later, are madly competing and yelling at me for bringing the "crack" to the party. I did not know about Battle Circuit, and am going to put that in my list of games to play -- looks amazing, and I'm a beat-'em-up junkie! The others I've played and loved, looks like we've got very similar tastes. Great video, look forward to more! :D
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

Currently working on converting some crappy Football 4-P arcade game into a Battle Circuit. One of my favorite arcade games of all time.