Game vs Game, It's back! -- Now Playing: Episode 1 Racer

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Game vs Game - Dr. Mario

Post by GryeDor »

Ack wrote:
Betagam7 wrote:Quick question: What's the game you show at around 27 seconds into your title credits? The one where the guy is hacking at bad guys with a sword.

That looks like the blue warrior from Gauntlet Legends.

That's the one! That is the N64 version I have in the intro. I've got that and the PS1 version and have been keeping an eye out for the Dreamcast version for an episode down the road.
Betagam7
128-bit

Re: Game vs Game - Dr. Mario

Post by Betagam7 »

GryeDor wrote:
Ack wrote:
Betagam7 wrote:Quick question: What's the game you show at around 27 seconds into your title credits? The one where the guy is hacking at bad guys with a sword.

That looks like the blue warrior from Gauntlet Legends.

That's the one! That is the N64 version I have in the intro. I've got that and the PS1 version and have been keeping an eye out for the Dreamcast version for an episode down the road.

I really should have known this since I own that game for N64. :lol:

Look forward to this future episode.
GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Game vs Game - Joe & Mac

Post by GryeDor »

A little late after my last episode, but new episode is up! this time, Joe & Mac! Enjoy!

GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Game vs Game - 1 Year Anniversary & Giveaway!

Post by GryeDor »

Not a new episode, but one is coming soon. In the meantime, if you are interested, I'm doing just a small giveaway to celebrate my 1 Year Anniversary if you are interested. Thanks!

GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Game vs Game - The Lion King

Post by GryeDor »

New episode is up for the New Year! This time it's The Lion King SNES vs Genesis. Enjoy!

GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Game vs Game - Super Street Fighter 2

Post by GryeDor »

Hey everyone, this is a week later than originally uploaded, but here's episode 10 of Game vs Game, Thunder Force 3 vs Thunder Spirits. Hope you enjoy!

GryeDor
64-bit

Post by GryeDor »

The latest Game vs Game is the second part of a two-part collaborate between myself and Joe Drilling from Same Name Different Game. We take a look into some of the many Street Fighter 2 ports and iterations.

Part one is on Joe's channel, which I don't have a fancy thumbnail for, so a link will have to suffice.

Part One can be found right here.

Part Two is on my channel and is right here:
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

It was interesting seeing opposite opinions here. I tend to like SCE on the Genesis over Turbo on the SNES but prefer Super on the SNES.

I haven't spent a lot of time with SSFII on the home consoles though, maybe I'll rectify that and see if the Genesis version is better than I've been giving credit for.

Got to test out my new Capcom fighting pad anway. :lol:

Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

The Street Fighter II link in the first post goes to the Lion King video.
GryeDor
64-bit

Post by GryeDor »

Ziggy587 wrote:The Street Fighter II link in the first post goes to the Lion King video.

so did the forum like roll back a few days? i'm certain i both replied to you and changed the links... but now am second guessing my sanity.