Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
BRIK
Next-Gen

Top Gear Rally Review for the N64

by BRIK Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:14 am

First video in full HD! For this milestone (if you will) video, we take a look at Top Gear Rally, for the Nintendo 64.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_eahy2uBXQ
Retro Game On << Please check out my retro gaming blog. Includes reviews, news, articles, videos and just plain awesomeness.

Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.

Breaking Into The Industry <<Also my development blog (with video game related posts)
Ghegs
64-bit

Re: Top Gear Rally Review for the N64

by Ghegs Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:55 am

Everyone's favorite mode that no one wants to play - time attack mode!

This is sad because it's true. Time Attack modes are the ones I personally end up playing the most, though. Love it. And if you find somebody to share times with, even better!
My videos

Rolling Start!! - Arcade Racing Game Forum
BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: Top Gear Rally Review for the N64

by BRIK Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:47 am

Ghegs wrote:
Everyone's favorite mode that no one wants to play - time attack mode!

This is sad because it's true. Time Attack modes are the ones I personally end up playing the most, though. Love it. And if you find somebody to share times with, even better!

Retro gaming is always best shared with a friend!
Retro Game On << Please check out my retro gaming blog. Includes reviews, news, articles, videos and just plain awesomeness.

Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.

Breaking Into The Industry <<Also my development blog (with video game related posts)
Return to Game Reviews