SamuraiMegas vs. Dreamcast

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Re: SamuraiMegas vs. Dreamcast

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I hooked up two controllers and put on vs mode on a few stages and didn't care for the music. Most of the time I don't give a damn about fighting games music so yeah.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

Well, if you're not going to take reviewing the game seriously, then why bother?
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

By its of the time I meant when I'm not reviewing games. Atleast if that's what your refrerring to.

Autocorrect why don't you work when I need you?

My BST Thread
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

I'm not trying to troll; simply saying that people want a good informative review with just a hint of one's opinion squeezed in there. Just try to remain objective.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I try, but I'm kinda new at this.
Edit: Autocorrect is now goin to be disabled. Ot isn't showing that it's changing words.

My BST Thread
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

Dude, autocorrect is not working with you.

Yes, I realize you're new at this; I'm just interjecting my opinion as to what I look for when I read a review. I do think it's respectable that you're undertaking such a task, so keep at it.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

Don't feel bad it took me awhile to get into the rhythm of switching charecters with a dreamcast controller. It maybe easier for you to play on ps2 copies are not to exspensive or psn.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Autocorrect has always worked against me.
You hae no idea how much embarrassment it has caused
On topic though- I see what you mean now. My reviews have gotten better but some are worse than others and some have been outstanding. (on another forum I reviewed ace attorney pheonix wright and they liked my review enough that 2 people went out and bought it. ) reviewing games is really hit or miss for me at this point but I'm getting more hits than misses apprantly.
Edit thanks for the support cookie haha. I tried to buy it in PS2 trust me- NO ONE EVER EVER EVER HAS IT which pisses me off then I realze the dreamcast version is the superior port

My BST Thread
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

Yes, the oXbox and PS2 ports are severely lacking compared to the DC one. I haven't got a chance to play the PSN/XBLA version. From what I hear they got some visual upgrades.

But, yeah; definitely keep at it.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Hey, I'm just trying to discuss the game. Since you brought up the music I wanted to talk about it. What's with the sudden "I don't give a damn?" We're not out to get you.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while