Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon Review (Wii)

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Re: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon Review (Wii)

Post by brunoafh »

Thumbs up hashiriya1, I always enjoy your reviews. Thanks for yet another quality write up.
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

neilencio wrote:Does it require the motion plus?

Not at all, it doesn't use the Wiimotion plus. I don't mean to steal away hashiriya1's thunder, but since I also wrote a detailed review of Fragile Dreams a while back, I encourage anyone whose looking for a second opinion on the game to read my review as well. Fragile is certainly a unique game that's sheer experience outweighs its flaws.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Satoshi_Matrix wrote:
neilencio wrote:Does it require the motion plus?

Not at all, it doesn't use the Wiimotion plus. I don't mean to steal away hashiriya1's thunder, but since I also wrote a detailed review of Fragile Dreams a while back, I encourage anyone whose looking for a second opinion on the game to read my review as well. Fragile is certainly a unique game that's sheer experience outweighs its flaws.

I knew about this too, and I wanted to say something about it, but I figured you would eventually find out!

I bought this game some time ago for about 15 bucks. I have to get to it soon.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

The best way to experience Fragile Dreams is to go in knowing nothing about the story or what happens. AVOID SPOILERS AT ALL COSTS. There are some pretty damn EMOTIONAL scenes in Fragile Dreams that will have even the manliest of gamers cry manly tears. For the story, Fragile Dreams is pretty outstanding.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I didn't know you wrote a review. I don't mind if you post links to your reviews (not that I have a say anyway) so that people can get a quick 2nd opinion from someone else on these boards.

Thanks to the others who have responded.
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

Yeah I feel the same way. Every has their own opinions. What's your favorite aspect of Fragile? For me its undoubtedly the music. The main paino theme song at the title is truly outstanding.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

Satoshi_Matrix wrote:Yeah I feel the same way. Every has their own opinions. What's your favorite aspect of Fragile? For me its undoubtedly the music. The main paino theme song at the title is truly outstanding.

The short stories. Especially the one about the girl who became paralyzed.
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

Oh yeah. I liked the one about the boy playing a Famicom RPG and naming his character "AAAA" because he didn't care, and that being his earthly regret

totally been there lol
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

You know I had the moon once in my hands..... True story!

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4