Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by mjmjr25 Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:38 am

Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by BoringSupreez Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:16 am

mjmjr25 wrote:Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.

The quality of their English certainly seems to have risen over the years. Doesn't hide the fact that there's no brain behind the posting though. "I have a list of unpopular gaming opinions." :lol:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
User avatar
Ack
Moderator
 
Posts: 20638
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by Ack Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 am

BoringSupreez wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.

The quality of their English certainly seems to have risen over the years. Doesn't hide the fact that there's no brain behind the posting though. "I have a list of unpopular gaming opinions." :lol:


What's more fun is when they give good answers, like in the underrated RPG thread.
Image
Image
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
User avatar
Daria
24-bit
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by Daria Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:28 am

laurenhiya21 wrote:I can't think of any English games that I can't find any reviews for, but I can think of a few Japanese ones, like:

Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou (SNES)


I can promise you there's at least one of these up on YouTube as of this week ;)

https://youtu.be/FWiXfaerwRs
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
User avatar
andrea_har
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:01 am

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by andrea_har Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 am

Daria wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:I can't think of any English games that I can't find any reviews for, but I can think of a few Japanese ones, like:

Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou (SNES)


I can promise you there's at least one of these up on YouTube as of this week ;)

https://youtu.be/FWiXfaerwRs



thank you :wink:
Mikcat12
Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by Mikcat12 Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:18 pm

There's this really cool game for the sega gamegear.
Slider (Game Gear)
User avatar
PresidentLeever
128-bit
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by PresidentLeever Mon May 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Romancing Saga 2 for IOS/Android! I mainly want to see it being played and if the touch controls are adequate for dodging encounters.
http://minirevver.weebly.com/ - Mini-reviews, retro vgm tribute, rom hacks, chip music, mockups, misc. lists
User avatar
Sarge
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7185
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by Sarge Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm

I don't know that it has it, but I would really like gamepad support for RS2 for sure. I haven't noticed, has S-E put any of their games on sale lately? I really don't want to drop $17.99 on it...
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Talk about games ten years old or older!
“History isn't just the story of bad people doing bad things. It's quite as much a story of people trying to do good things. But somehow, something goes wrong.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Daria
24-bit
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

by Daria Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Sarge wrote:I don't know that it has it, but I would really like gamepad support for RS2 for sure. I haven't noticed, has S-E put any of their games on sale lately? I really don't want to drop $17.99 on it...


I am veeeery slowly filling out google surveys to afford a download. Then it's totally review time.

Currently at $13. :P
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
Return to Game Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest